Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Finally realize, Conte is just another AVB.

No, AVB at least had the balls to drop big names and send Malouda to reserves. Now, we have Ivanovic as the captain. Massive difference.

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Dont start the same shit over and over. Conte is shit.

What the fuck do you know.? Seriously. Conte is not shit. He is managing a squad full of average players. He can only use the players at his disposal! 

I've come to the conclusion that I hate these players. Not the club, I'll always love the club.

But the these players are a cancer that has eroded everything that was built over the previous decade. They don't care about this club. There's no passion, no fight, no backbone. No nothing.

All of them are stealing a living at present.

Shameful.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

What the fuck do you know.? Seriously. Conte is not shit. He is managing a squad full of average players. He can only use the players at his disposal! 

Let's substitute the word 'shit' with 'the worst manager we had since I can't remember'. 

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Tbh at the least he should bench Iva and bring Moses instead of Pedro. Picking the lesser evil. But he went full retard there. Twice.