Marcelo Brozovic

Unionjack

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.marca.com/eventos/directo/2016/08/25/33888/asilovivimos.html  

Brozović, VERY NEAR CHELSEA. The Croatian midfielder Inter Milan Marcelo Brozović is very close to becoming a new player of  Chelsea FC , as published La Gazzetta dello Sport. In the coming days could be made official the arrival of 23 year old to Stamford Bridge.
brozovic_630x418.jpg

Isn't it telling that Inter replaces him with Joao Mario ? I never focused on him even though I watched good chunk of games that he apparently played in. Seems like jack of all trades type. Conte confirmed that Chalobah and RLC are staying plus Mikel just came back, someone will be permanently in the stands. And still quantity greatly eclipses quality.

I would like a reliable option that can play in 4-3-3 alongside Kante and Cesc. Can he do that ? What's wrong with him that Inter wants to replace him ?

15 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I would like a reliable option that can play in 4-3-3 alongside Kante and Cesc

Tell me summet. Whats up with Chalobah? The lads got creativity and a proper BtoB CM,

20 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

eh guess he is an upgrade on Matic but fukin depressing how everyone were getting linked with is more average by the day.

This guy isn't a defensive central midfielder tho!! Hes either a CM or RAM. And we got both those positions covered fine. And a few others to boot trhat we wouldn't miss if they didn't turn up for work.

Both Moses and Ciadrado give us great offensive options. Both are agressive going forwards,good crossers,like getting behind defenders and dont cut in way to early. Chalobah,N'Golo,Cescy got CM covered with Matic  as another option. Oscar if we only play him every 2 or 3 games for 1/2 the game and RLC if we really need to. Yeah OK Mikel for those who like him.

So unless we get a TOP upgrade I dont see the need until next season when we are in Europe.

This move would make sense if we get James and sell Cesc. James and Willian cover RW, Oscar and Brozovic (as a poor man's Cesc) covers CM. Haven't seen much of him but the fact he's a Croatian central midfielder already sounds amazing.

5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

This move would make sense if we get James and sell Cesc. James and Willian cover RW, Oscar and Brozovic (as a poor man's Cesc) covers CM. Haven't seen much of him but the fact he's a Croatian central midfielder already sounds amazing.

Well no, he is more inconsistent than Oscar. And arguably Oscar is better than him in every aspect. Would rather keep the brazillian at b2b, than play him.

2 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Well no, he is more inconsistent than Oscar. And arguably Oscar is better than him in every aspect. Would rather keep the brazillian at b2b, than play him.

Well at first he'd only be a backup for Oscar. He' certainly good enough for that role, isn't he? And he's still young so maybe Conte improve his consistency.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Well at first he'd only be a backup for Oscar. He' certainly good enough for that role, isn't he? And he's still young so maybe Conte improve his consistency.

How bad do you have to be, to be only a back up to Oscar?

There are certain categories of player just not worth going to the market for. A backup for a player who is already not good enough to be a starter is surely among those. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You