Marcelo Brozovic

Unionjack

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I know YouTube can make anyone look great but damn...this dude looks fantastic in the video I just watched. Eye for a pass like Cesc but way quicker, better in tight spaces, and more dynamic. Can understand why Conte would admire him if any of these rumors are true.

Could be a steal at the reported price.

Did you happen to watch him during the Euros? He was fantastic for Croatia, first time I ever took notice of him.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Super-Mario said:

I heard that this Goal publisher Kinsaala is reliable about Chelsea Transfer news, so this move could really happen 

"reliable" meaning he's a chelsea supporter but he's not really a known journalist with sources.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Did you happen to watch him during the Euros? He was fantastic for Croatia, first time I ever took notice of him.

Can't say I did. Only watched them once in the match Modric scored that stunner. Don't remember anything else.

20 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Apprently we are interested in buying either him or James Rodriguez but won't buy both

Surely Rodriguez would be the better choice 

LOL how can you compare them its like comparing Courtoius and Hazard.. two Different players 

29 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

A bit of a head scratcher of a statement here... emoji848.png

Yeah.. Sneijdee and Robben moved From Real to worse Clubs and turned into World beaters and won the Champions League

2 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

If it weren't depressing this would actually be funny. 25m? REALLY??!

There is NO PLAYER at Inter who would in any shape or form improve Chelsea. 

They only had two decent players but they sold Kovacic to Real and Hernanez to Juventus. 

You mean Oscar is better than him?! I don't think so.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Chelsea have made an offer to #Inter to swap Fabregas with Marcelo Brozovic. #CFC

Chelsea are prepared to pay a part of Fabregas wages for the remainder of his contract with the club (Gazzetta dello Sport) #CFC #Inter

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Chelsea have made an offer to #Inter to swap Fabregas with Marcelo Brozovic. #CFC

Chelsea are prepared to pay a part of Fabregas wages for the remainder of his contract with the club (Gazzetta dello Sport) #CFC #Inter

That's BS. Swap deals never go through, and it would be so dumb to swap Cesc with him.

From Nainggolan to Joao Mario to Brozovic.

Inter decided to upgrade their midfield with Banega and Joao Mario because the likes of Brozovic, Melo and whoever weren't good enough. Banega and Joao Mario aren't even world beaters. I really hope this isn't true. Chelsea don't need average/decent midfielders.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You