Chelsea v Burnley

Jase
Followers 0

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Valdo said:

It's always so quiet here before the team news gets posted, then all of the sudden all hell breaks loose

True. Like for example, no fabregas to create... 

Hopefully Oscar has one of his 6 good games of the season here 

Hopefully training all week focused on keeping a high tempo and energy. That's the only time when Oscar is effective. If we come out and play at walking pace and allow Burnley to play we'll make hard work of this.

We must play fast!

6 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Just praying Matic gets injured during the International break.

Come on dude, I was a little kid when we had the war with Serbia here and I still don't wish ill to anybody. It's fucking football, he's done nothing to make you say that.

Sean Dyche is Mourinho-light and will put 11,785,211 precisely behind the ball throughout the game from the opening whistle. We need players that can create via skill or physicality (Cesc and Batshuayi). I am just stunned with Oscar and Matic in there.

Same line up as Mourinho and Hiddink. 
What was the point of the sacking if we are doing the same thing? 

Same line up got us 10th place. With Kante in it as long as he stays fit we should get 6th. 

3 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Must have been fun being Ivanovic, plays like trash nearly every single week of football and yet still has your starting place confirmed for the next match.

Well I wrote this on the Ivan thread and it's the case here: 

If he is so bad then the younger players must be even worse as they can't get ahead of him. 

Or its like I been saying, the clubs wants youth but continually get managers that are not good for this..... 

As much as we're all displeased with the XI, there's still no excuse not to get all 3 points at home to Burnley with the talent we have out there. Hazard should have a a great match if he has a super attacking mentality. Willian will hopefully want to shake the rust off and get his season started for real.

This should still be a comprehensive, professional win. Just take care of business and play with intensity and they shouldn't be able to stop us.

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well I wrote this on the Ivan thread and it's the case here: 

If he is so bad then the younger players must be even worse as they can't get ahead of him. 

Or its like I been saying, the clubs wants youth but continually get managers that are not good for this..... 

Good point, but I'd take anyone except Ivanovic playing at our RB position. Guy's freaking atrocious in crossing football and slow as fuck. Only good thing having Ivanovic in the starting lineup is his height/aerial threat from set pieces situation, but the cons outweighed the pros.

• Jase locked this topic