Chelsea v Burnley

Jase

3 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Must have been fun being Ivanovic, plays like trash nearly every single week of football and yet still has your starting place confirmed for the next match.

Well I wrote this on the Ivan thread and it's the case here: 

If he is so bad then the younger players must be even worse as they can't get ahead of him. 

Or its like I been saying, the clubs wants youth but continually get managers that are not good for this..... 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as we're all displeased with the XI, there's still no excuse not to get all 3 points at home to Burnley with the talent we have out there. Hazard should have a a great match if he has a super attacking mentality. Willian will hopefully want to shake the rust off and get his season started for real.

This should still be a comprehensive, professional win. Just take care of business and play with intensity and they shouldn't be able to stop us.

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well I wrote this on the Ivan thread and it's the case here: 

If he is so bad then the younger players must be even worse as they can't get ahead of him. 

Or its like I been saying, the clubs wants youth but continually get managers that are not good for this..... 

Good point, but I'd take anyone except Ivanovic playing at our RB position. Guy's freaking atrocious in crossing football and slow as fuck. Only good thing having Ivanovic in the starting lineup is his height/aerial threat from set pieces situation, but the cons outweighed the pros.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

THIS! Stop fucking moaning about every single thing! 

Yes, there is way too much complaining about this and that each week in here, certainly pre-match after the XI is announced.

But I will say that with Batshuayi, I think you are seeing fan frustration because he brings a lot of excitement and people want to see him on the pitch more. He has shown he deserves the opportunity. Oscar has shown little other than lack of creativity. Yes, Cesc is a defensive nightmare, but nothing Kante cannot cover for.

Hey, no one complains about Ivanovic any more, right? At least not much, so there you have it, progress :D

Regardless of the XI, let's go get a clean sheet FFS. 4-0 to the Chels!! Hazard-Costa-Hazard-RLC

Come on you Chelsea!!

39 minutes ago, milka said:

Love seeing the lads with their swag on. Thats the spirit they need to keep on the pitch.

44 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Really not feeling this lineup. Fuck mer it might be the same one as 2/3 years back ffs,

But I cant see us losing today and SHOULD win comfortably. Tho we dont have a cat in hells chance of keeping a clean sheet. All we can pray for is keep scoring 1 more than we let in.

Having said that I reckon 3-1

Cant make the game today. Pig sick about it.

Right first XI, maybe Fairy Ass should have started this one or Michy, but that's the midfield to go with that defence. The sooner people will realize it, the sooner they will be at peace with themselves. Not Conte's fault our first XI is not up to standard.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Maybe just maybe we can break our no clean sheet since November streak!

Not likely! Cahill or Iva mistake is nailed on. Just have to hope Hazard and Costa are on it.

Quick question for all of you in the UK, I know there is no over the air TV availability of the 15:00 PL matches over there, but are they available via PPV or if you go to a Pub? Or are you just completely out of luck unless you go to the match or find an eastern Europe bootleg stream?

It's amazing we get every match live in beautiful HD or streaming here in the US.