Victor Lindelof

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Apparently we are willing to pay his buy out clause. He is a centre back from Benfica. 

https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/desporto/625230/arsenal-o-jogador-esquecido-que-foi-vendido-apos-seis-anos-sem-jogar

Does anyone here know more about him? 

You didn't put the correct link this https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/desporto/625518/chelsea-preparado-para-bater-clausula-de-rescisao-de-lindelof and i have a friend who is Benfica fan i will ask him.

My friend told me this:"Victor Lindelof is 22 year old Sweedish international CB but can also play as a RB he had really good season.His strenght besides good defending is that he can also start attacks because he is fast and his passing for a CB is amazing.I would ask for more money considering the current market but we are not a club that can reject a 30m bid if you sign him then you're gonna get a great player but i hope he stays we need him"

27 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

You didn't put the correct link this https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/desporto/625518/chelsea-preparado-para-bater-clausula-de-rescisao-de-lindelof and i have a friend who is fan of Benfica i will ask him.

Oops. apologies for that. Only link I could find on him, and it happened to be in portugese lol. 

Didn't know owt about him till our very recent links.

Seems like a pretty good CB/RB/CDM. Looks like there was interest from the Mancs and now some sort of tug o war between RM/ and Barca.

Only thing I dont like about him is he looks a bit like Skrtel but I'd have him over Bane in a heartbeat.

Is this supposed to be in addition to a top CB signing or instead of one? If it's the latter I'd be extremely disappointed. We need essentially a "can't miss" signing at CB not a project or someone that may or may not be ready for the top level like this guy.

We need someone who is a clear upgrade on what we have.

Please excuse me for sounding like a complete idiot but...

LINDELOF IS A SWEEEEDE!! OMG if this fucking happens.....

carlton-dance-alfonso-ribeiro-fresh-prin

On a serious note, it's mature to point out he's not the best option out there.. would rather get Bonucci.

But Victor is SWEDISH, THAT'S OK WITH ME!!!

He looks good but is inexperinced and young he has still has to learn alot and that's at the moment not what we need, we need someone who is gonna improve our back 4 immediately if Conte things the fee for Koulibaly is too mcuh then we should sign Mustafi who is a great player.

Have no idea why would we be linked with him when at the club we have the likes of JCS, Tomori, Christensen and Zouma. Young, potentially world class defenders are not our problem. Please get one of Mustafi or Koulibaly.
Have no idea if we could use him as FB, but even there, please do get someone already good enough to start. We've already seen what happened with Baba.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You