Victor Lindelof

12 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Meanwhile while Emenalo is dealing with this kid, Everton are almost done signing up a better defender: Koulibaly. 

With this kid, Djilobodjilouy/Zouma and Terry as a three man defence we will walk the league.

Yes im joking.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But he doesn't even have 20 appearances in the only decent league he's been tested in. Where is the 'good prospect' talk from? Did he have a good game for Sweden?

We need experience. Zouma is our prospect. Christensen is our prospect. Any more prospects instead of final products and we're just not going to get a league title again for a while.

4 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

What's his best position?

Cb, but he played rb most of the euros and did well. I think he can play dm aswell if I recall correctly. 

4 hours ago, Thendo said:

Cb, but he played rb most of the euros and did well. I think he can play dm aswell if I recall correctly. 

your rite mate Lindelof is a versatile defender and can play centrally, as a right-back or holding midfielder I  like having versatile players in your squad they are useful players to have 

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

your rite mate Lindelof is a versatile defender and can play centrally, as a right-back or holding midfielder I  like having versatile players in your squad they are useful players to have 

True, as along as we get another top CB in...

13 minutes ago, the wes said:

I will be very disappointed if we don't get Koulibaly :(

I sadly get the feeling the club is settling with Lindelof INSTEAD of Koulibaly :/

12 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

Meanwhile while Emenalo is dealing with this kid, Everton are almost done signing up a better defender: Koulibaly. 

It's been what? Four days since the best midfielder of the last 12 months in England was signed and already you're bored and want a new toy :doh:

Oh, an if you genuinely believe Emenalo is in charge of transfer negotiations you need a long lie down.

Offering 75 million for Morata but Koulibaly is too expensive. 

Now we get this guy. What a crock of shite. 

We don't need him FFS. 

Bore off 

When was the last time there was a Swede at Chelsea? We've had Icelandics, Finns and Danes in the past (and present) but I can't recall anyone from the IKEA land.

To be honest, I have never heard of him. Even if he is a top prospect, I'll be slightly disappointed if this our supposed top defensive signing.

Offering 75 million for Morata but Koulibaly is too expensive. 

Now we get this guy. What a crock of shite. 

We don't need him FFS. 

koulibaly is not a top player and we can't pay lot of milions for him..imho..ranocchia is the right name..conte knows him and he is pratically free..

34 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

When was the last time there was a Swede at Chelsea? We've had Icelandics, Finns and Danes in the past (and present) but I can't recall anyone from the IKEA land.

To be honest, I have never heard of him. Even if he is a top prospect, I'll be slightly disappointed if this our supposed top defensive signing.

We signed Hedman on a free the same year Cech got injured.  Never played a game though, similar to Amelia last season. 

Would be fun to have another Swede at the bridge,  but Im not so sure that he would be a starter for us.  Rather we kept Christensen if we're signing him for his potential. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You