Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if its ok for me to ask for tickets to the match in this post,

But I am looking for "1" ticket to the match against Rapid Vienna, if anyone has an extra ticket please let me know.

Go Blues...!!!! KTBFFH...

Hi Fellow Blues,

I am looking for 1 ticket for the pre-season match against Rapid Vienna, if anyone has an extra ticket please let me know.

It would be amazing to see Mr. Antonio Conte in action for the first time for us.

Go Blues...!!!! KTBFFH..

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

@Jason The game takes place in the new "Allianz Stadion", the Ernst-Happel stadium is the venue of our National team. ;-)

Edited. Thanks. :)
Did they change the venue or something? Cause I'm pretty sure I saw the TCOWS stated it was in Ernst Happel Stadium previously.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Edited. Thanks. :)
Did they change the venue or something? Cause I'm pretty sure I saw the TCOWS stated it was in Ernst Happel Stadium previously.

No they didn´t change the venue, but the former name of the new Allianz Stadium was "Gerhard-Hannapi Stadion", which sounds similiar to our NT-Stadium, so you might have mistook it, which is not a problem at all. :)

10 hours ago, Beigl said:

No they didn´t change the venue, but the former name of the new Allianz Stadium was "Gerhard-Hannapi Stadion", which sounds similiar to our NT-Stadium, so you might have mistook it, which is not a problem at all. :)

Well, I only copied whatever that was on the site. :lol: