John Terry

DavidEU

His contract is up in 2014; but being a one man club I wonder if he'll try to persuade the board to give him an one or two year extension?As well as the amount of injuries he had may have started to catch up on him, hence reducing his future playing career.

His contract is up in 2014; but being a one man club I wonder if he'll try to persuade the board to give him an one or two year extension?As well as the amount of injuries he had may have started to catch up on him, hence reducing his future playing career.

I think a new contract would be very unlikely and I can't see any other clubs coming in for him purely because of the baggage he comes with.

What will be interesting will be the fight to replace him in the squad. If you assume Ake and Chalobah will be midfielders (albeit ones who can cover defence) then it could be between Kalas (who'd be 21 and could have a year's PL experience if stories about West Brom are true) and Omeruo (20).

I think a new contract would be very unlikely and I can't see any other clubs coming in for him purely because of the baggage he comes with.

What will be interesting will be the fight to replace him in the squad. If you assume Ake and Chalobah will be midfielders (albeit ones who can cover defence) then it could be between Kalas (who'd be 21 and could have a year's PL experience if stories about West Brom are true) and Omeruo (20).

I assume you just mean premier league, as a load of clubs would want him in china/russia/america etc.

Personally, i think he is still our best defender and whilst that is still the case i want him to stay as long as possible.

I assume you just mean premier league, as a load of clubs would want him in china/russia/america etc.

Personally, i think he is still our best defender and whilst that is still the case i want him to stay as long as possible.

China maybe. Russia possibly (mustn't make a Zenit joke). America.....tricky.

I don't know if he's still our best defender because he's not really strung together that many performances recently. His reading of the game has always been exceptional, but his body has taken a battering over the last decade so it's hard to know just where he is right now.

Captain, leader, legged it

FED-UP John Terry dumped his Bentley in a traffic jam — and phoned a mate to sit in the £175,000 supercar until the dual carriageway cleared.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4844521/john-terry-bentley-traffic-jam.html#ixzz2Nig8OrPJ

:D

Dubai bye? Middle East clubs line up big money move for Chelsea captain John Terry

16 Mar 2013 22:30

'There are a few clubs who could afford John Terry and his signing would be a ­massive coup over here' says UAE source

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/middle-east-clubs-line-up-1769089

Captain, leader, legged it

FED-UP John Terry dumped his Bentley in a traffic jam and phoned a mate to sit in the £175,000 supercar until the dual carriageway cleared.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4844521/john-terry-bentley-traffic-jam.html#ixzz2Nig8OrPJ

:D

Lol

There has been confirmed news that John had an argument with Rafa about this at least two times with our senior players siding with the captain against the manager. It's not healthy for the dressing room, not healthy at all.

Deja Vu

It's these kind of stories that make me understanding, sometimes, of why Chelsea isn't offering new contracts to the older players.

Deja Vu

It's these kind of stories that make me understanding, sometimes, of why Chelsea isn't offering new contracts to the older players.

Completely agree. As much as I dislike Rafa, only he should pick the team and have complete authority over the squad if we are to achieve our objectives for the remainder of the season.

Completely agree. As much as I dislike Rafa, only he should pick the team and have complete authority over the squad if we are to achieve our objectives for the remainder of the season.

Indeed. I hope Hazard, Oscar and co aren't taking note of this player power that preceded them.

Indeed. I hope Hazard, Oscar and co aren't taking note of this player power that preceded them.

Hopefully the diversity in the squad will help prevent this. Don't think Oscar and Hazard can speak with each other without a translator, atm :lol: