John Terry

DavidEU

Hart on Terry.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/joe-hart-hails-john-terry-as-englands-lionheart-8205425.html

Asked how people should remember Terry on the international stage, Hart said: “As an inspiration, a very passionate and proud Englishman. That would be the best way to sum up John as a player.

“He was someone who, when I first came into the England squad, treated me just the same as he does now. A great professional, a real inspiration football-wise and a good person as well.”

Adu Kofi from FCN tells us what happened after the game in Denmark:

"I wasn’t expecting at all. I was standing on our team bus when he came to me and talked to me. We talked for about 45 minutes and he told me that I’m a great player and also said I have a bright future."

Also, DL had a similar message for him:

“After Terry had gone, I heard somebody calling my name. I turned and it was David Luiz and he came with a similar message.

I'm surprised they're publishing it to begin with.

They don't have a choice, do they? It was said in the press conference yesterday. Doubt the media will bother much about it anyway as they will just continue with their agenda on Terry.

They don't have a choice, do they? It was said in the press conference yesterday. Doubt the media will bother much about it anyway as they will just continue with their agenda on Terry.

And if it was live hard to twist words so suit their agenda...they must be pissed!No doubt we'll have more crap articles to make up for the nice ones

Someone written some fucking sense at last

http://www.huffingto..._b_1999279.html

Brilliant article, and this is spot in:

It is about Terry, not racism.

It has, from the start, been about Terry and not racism, and I do believe that it has hurt the anti-racism movement as the article suggests.

Shit... I thought Terry was going to retire here at Chelsea... I was planning to actually go to what was going to be his last match in a couple of years... I wrote my college essay on John Terry, he's my role model, I wasn't expecting this at all... We will see come January...

I just found my college essay, sorry for the double posting but I wanted to share it:

01/02/2010

Role Model

John Terry, is the person that I can see me grow into, a man that has his foot on the ground, a leader, a strong public image that makes him be the captain of Chelsea F.C. and The England National Football Team. His Strong character and overall mental peace makes him my role model, he has made some mistakes in his soccer career but have overcome those errors with his personality and has not look back to be ashamed of those errors, but to learn from them and keep besting himself.

He is one of the best leaders I have seen and I think that if everyone could see him as I do everyone could learn something from him, he is sometimes cocky but only to boost the team confidence as he once said “We're not going to write them off, they're a good team. But if we keep winning, there's nothing they can do.” this words of confidence makes the team feel better and win games. He also is a loyal player, he raised from the Chelsea Youth System and has been his whole career in the club.

I would not be surprise if I see him in a couple of years as the team manager when he retires, he has such a great influence in the team, I could say he is there to stay for good I can not imagine him leaving to any other team, he has Chelsea in his blood since a little boy. One of his key abilities is to encourage the team in the worst situations to go in front and win games, other captains does not give that much of a support to their team mates and that is why they do not come out from the adversity and goes up in the tables.

Most of all John Terry has influenced in my life in a very positive way, every time that I do something or I see myself in front a mental wall and I think I can not overcome the problem, my first tough is on this man and what would he say or do to overcome this and that gives me the power to overcome the adversity and keep going in my life and to never fear a thing and to keep trying to complete my life goals that are very important. This is why I see John Terry as my role model, an educate, strong personality and best of all a great leader with a unmatchable mental peace.