John Terry

DavidEU

If the FA were going to ban him, they should have done so last season, like they did with Suarez. What's the use of waiting for his 'not guilty' verdict and then banning him? They'd be shitting on the court's decision and adopting double standards. I don't think they will do it, otherwise they'd have done that long time ago without waiting for the trial, instead they let the court decide and rightly so.

Just read the 13 page judgment, I think this was very important:

"There is then the fact that nobody (apart from John Terry) has given evidence about hearing what was said. Either nobody heard it, or nobody was prepared to come to court and tell me what they heard. Anton Ferdinand says he did not hear it. The defence pointed out that this is surprising as the words were clearly directed at him at a time when he was facing John Terry and involved in an exchange of insults with him. I bear in mind the significant distance between the two men at the time; the noise; and the evidence of Mr Cole that he could not hear what was said by either person."

So there were no evidences that John said "black cunt"? Why did Anton sue him then?

Finally...got tired of that crap...glad he's not guilty...won't comment much on it though since I don't know what he really said. Even if JT said you fucking black cunt to Anton it's not like he's going to come out and admit it, but even if that really happened, I'm 99% sure JT is not a racist. People can say lots of stuff in anger, especially if provoked which I'm pretty sure you are when playing against those Ranger shits and their cuntish fans...

The judge is the twat who gave the Muslims who burnt a poppy on Remembrance day a £50 fine........

While that was a callous act.and one that insultzs me personallty (wuth my grandad being a WW2 vet), it wasn't their war, and at the end of the day they burnt a sytmbol thst means notjing to many for most of the year. If they did that in Kanuaery no one would have cared

Found out at work, so fucking happy, it sticks it to the FA big time and also shows Capello to be even more of a legend. This shouldn't be the end, this should be the start. JT should sue for damages and get Anton done for lying. This is a great day for us and a great day for JT although tbh there was no doubt. Terry didn't even seem a tiny bit nervous, he knew he wasn't guilty. And he and his team mates all know JT is not a racist.

Maybe some of the ppl here who have called him a racist should think again too.

So glad this case is closed! YEES!!