Chelsea 0-3 Man City

Jase

Just now, Yeboii said:

I thought Baba was fine in this game. Not great, but fine. 

Midfield players need to have a hard look at themselves! Losing the ball endlessly!

Can't blame Costa as he had nothing to work with.

Nice playing Cahill. Happy we have Zouma.

He was good, but he should work on going back to defence from attack

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t think I can stand seeing my club like this. Basic counter attacks and we show how defenceless we truly are.

Tibo. I like you, but you clearly have no desire to stay here. I hope you keep in mind when you look at the mirror today that we let a legend like Cech go for you.

I´ve no real interest in talking about our defenders. It´s been like this pretty much all season.

I really hope Conte gets the signings he wants, because hell are we in the need of new players.

The loss itself doesn´t bother me, i was expecting us to lose. But to do it in such a fashion is what baffles me.

Just finish the season already. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I have almost zero faith in the people that allowed us to get into this position. 

They was doing a great job before Mourinho came 

He screwed up everything. 

Now the club can go back to the business they was doing before. 

10 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

How fucking shit are we? Do we even have defence?

I hope Conte has watched this game and sells all the shit that stinks in this team. Abramovic needs to support him in this cleaning.

As one of our legend said (by the way how I fucking miss that Chelsea): it's a fucking disgrace!

Can this season just fucking end already?

Roman watched it with his phone out, maybe he realised it wasn't our manager it's the players.

Just now, Fernando said:

They was doing a great job before Mourinho came 

He screwed up everything. 

Now the club can go back to the business they was doing before. 

Ok so how did we win the league? We wasn't anywhere near winning it until he came in.

15 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

People were worried if the title is decided on the last game we can somehow do something against Leicester.

Thats the problem cause we're so shite at home bound to win when dropping points would be ideal!! Hopefully won before then though..

One team was bound to do the double and City are pretty good so no shock...been nice not to lose 2 in a row again but hey we've somehow held on till now.

Roll on the end of the season..poor Conte!!

Will be telling because no one on the field today should wear a Chelsea again after this year.

Courtois can't be arsed. Baba is useless. Cahill is a Sunday pub player. Mikel should have been sold China years ago. Cesc is wank. Ivanovic is useless. RLC and Kennedy are massively overrated as prospects. Costa is well Costa a selfish SOB

Aguero doesn't hate us, we are just very easy to play against. 

Aguero is sublime, just an absolute pleasure to watch because not only does he have desire he brings with that world class movement all the time. Every one of his team mates know what he is going to do. 

7 minutes ago, MichaelDance said:

Ok so how did we win the league? We wasn't anywhere near winning it until he came in.

It's called buying one season wonder. 

Sacrifice the future for short term glory. 

We filled our squad with one season wonder. The only good buy was Costa, despite not being up to par this season he got Talent. 

Most players we bought with Mourinho are too soft or one season wonder. 

This is the worst defensive display I've witnessed as a Chelsea fan. Cahill and Ivanovic are past it and must leave. No ifs, ands, or buts. The board must back Antonio Conte in rebuilding that back line.

Also sell another good chunk of so called first teamers and make extra funds available. Oscar, Remy, Baba Rahman, Mikel, Matic, Pedro, who cares, a new era under Conte kicks off and clearly nobody is going to miss them.

Send them all home tomorrow and play the youth in the reminding matches. Loftus-Cheek, Miazga, Clarke-Salter, Kenedy, Bertrand Traore plus the ones that have made it into the Youth League final - Abraham, Colkett, Palmer et al. 

Up the Chels! We'll come back stronger! (that's if the board back Antonio Conte and does not settle for stop-gap options. If not, we'll see the usual suspects again come August).