Jase

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Lol

it´s not like we ever needed him anyways:D

But we put some faith in loan him, when we have Traore. So Mourinho thought that Falcao could be our second striker.

But now we can see what is better. Young is better. :D

Just now, chelseafan26 said:

Not nearly as bad as matic. When you are getting dwarfed by mikel, then you just know that you are shocking.

Can we just sub off matic and get in RLC.

Matic?? 

Matic played well enough, recover a few loose balls.  Good pass to traore 

Traore's development only confirms my belief of Loftus-Cheek simply failing to impress, in training and on the pitch. He's hailed by many fans as the next big thing but he's done nothing to deserve such immense praise. Traore on the otherhand has impressed and he's been given chances because of it. Loftus-Cheek still has a way to go. His talent is obvious but he's still lacking mentally and tactically. That's my view anyway.

Traore has really surprised me. I never thought he'd have any kind of impact here. And I think that would've been the case under Mourinho. Hiddink took a chance, Traore took it and Chelsea seem to be reaping the rewards.

That goal was a thing of beauty. Great quick thinking, good control and a wicked shot. Poor defending tbh but he took them by surprise. You don't expect that from a striker, especially one so young. He should be proud of that.

I can only hope this is the start of something wonderful. Chelsea possess some precocious talent. Would be a shame if they didn't realise their potential at this club. Their club. Our club.

Win this and make it four in a row, boys. Come on, Chels

with Traore and costa both on form we will be ok for goals! i knew 2 years ago when we had traore on trail at pre season he would be a good player. lets hope we give him more games this season and see him improve more and more to become a top chelsea player.