Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't want to jinx this but if we don't beat that lot put out by Pellegrini, we should just ask the Premier League to relegate us immediately.

You can already see how it would play out. Our players are "tired" after the PSG game and the Citty youngsters are hungry to prove themselves and steal a 90th minute winner.

Kidding aside, the only way we should lose this is if our boys approach this with like 40% effort thinking that it'll be a pushover. The likes of Hazard, Willian, and Pedro should be carving that midfield apart.

1 minute ago, MihaiM24 said:

btw am I the only one who thinks Pellegrini is intentionally 'destroying' City so Guardiola won't have an easy life here? lol

A bit i think but with this  squad he must gets some permission from above. 1/8CL>FA.