Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Barbara said:

Eden, Pedro and Fabregas are on fire. We just need to be more precise.

The defending is embarrassing. We look awful

Pedro and Fabregas have been fine but Hazard is struggling. He has no burst whatsoever.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

There is no need.seriously.just remember that time someone threw one at Drogba and he lobbed it back.

lmfao, I can't really remember this but I can imagine an angry Drogba lobbing a coin at someone and staring into their soul. Seriously, there are kids about...

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Pedro and Fabregas have been fine but Hazard is struggling. He has no burst whatsoever.

Eden had some important passes there. Nowhere the guy he uses to be, but our best chances passed through him and Cesc to Pedro and ofc the goal to Diego

2 minutes ago, TheYESDragon said:

lmfao, I can't really remember this but I can imagine an angry Drogba lobbing a coin at someone and staring into their soul. Seriously, there are kids about...

Got 3 match ban for it and wasn't the wisest thing to do but then again nor was throwing it in the first place.

Ain't a bad city side so far.may not know who half are but putting in a good performance.hopefully we can 2nd half!