Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Blue Gino said:

Since Pellegrini is prioritizing the upcoming CL match and fielding three to four teenagers I feel we should do the same. I wouldn't feel great watching a so called "strong" team against a weakened side pick up the win.  Especially as shitty as the seniors have been. Undeserved actually. Put Kenedy over the "spoilt child" and give Miazga  , Ruben and Traore a chance over some shit players for most of the season.  Some of the seniors pissed away the season already so let them figure it out in the CL and leave the FA Cup and EPL to some more hungry players who want to impress and win and not think about their fucking selves for a change 

It won't happen mate, we even played 'full strength' team against sCunthorpe. Only possible changes are Mato & Ossy playing.  

Pellegrini:

'I think it's not a real game, of course; not enough to pay the ticket'

He's an embarrassment to the game, not only throwing the towel but advising the fans not to go.
His attitude stinks, really getting the hopes up of the kids, is he?
But, according to some fans and the legend of Emenalo; he is the perfect man for the Chelsea job, proper Chels'.

Let's see whether Hazard can man up against the 'kids'.

35 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Pellegrini:

He's an embarrassment to the game, not only throwing the towel but advising the fans not to go.
His attitude stinks, really getting the hopes up of the kids, is he?
But, according to some fans and the legend of Emenalo; he is the perfect man for the Chelsea job, proper Chels'.

Let's see whether Hazard can man up against the 'kids'.

Before I say what I'm about to say I must make it clear that I'm a foreigner. I wasn't born in this country and didn't even apply for a British passport until I was in my late twenties by which time i had been here more than two decades.

As far as I'm concerned these people who come this country and denigrate our beloved FA Cup, well my beloved FA Cup anyway, should be sent packing. Wenger started this years ago when he called for the scrapping of replays (he appears to have changed his mind on this now) and for the competition to be moved to midweek. To the likes of Klopp and Peligrini I say you are world class managers and can earn a fortune in any number of countries. If you choose to ply your trade here then show some respect for the football culture into which you have chosen to come.

I don't hate any football club but if there was one it would be Liverpool. I'm absolutely thrilled that they were turfed out of The Cup but I'm still furious with Klopp for doing what he did.

For some ridiculous reason they're showing fucking NASCAR on the channel that usually broadcasts all of the FA Cup matches here. :middlefinger:

Hopefully I can find a good stream or I won't be able to watch...