Chelsea v Man City

Jase

2 minutes ago, Styles said:

There was a moment in the second half against PSG that a relatively slow cross made it's way to Ivanovic. Hazard was about 15 meters away in space. PSG had pushed up and were wide open for the counter.

Hazard was in Ivanovic's line of sight.

What did he do when the slow cross rolled towards him? Hoof it out for a PSG throw-in. Hazard waved his arms and shouted. I wish I had a gif of this.

Depressing.

We do it all the time. It just destroys so many potential chances. The only CB we have with the IQ to make the right decision from the back is JT. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Weckerz said:

I used to think Hazard was always confident no matter what, this season has shown that he's pretty fragile mentally, quite the exact opposite. It's the first time he has such a slump in his career, so it's actually the first time we've  seen a Hazard low on confidence.

He needs some more goals and assists, the dribbles and runs will follow.

He needs to regain his old speed and stamina levels. He has 0 arrogance in his game if he's not skipping past players and embarrassing opponents.

He's not even taking PKs anymore. Who's idea was it to make Oscar first PK taker?

Season from hell.

I used to think Hazard was always confident no matter what, this season has shown that he's pretty fragile mentally, quite the exact opposite. It's the first time he has such a slump in his career, so it's actually the first time we've  seen a Hazard low on confidence.

He needs some more goals and assists, the dribbles and runs will follow.

Can't agree more. I used to think the same that Hazard was always confident because of his personality but apparently we are wrong. Hope he can get the monkey off his back soon and back to his former self.

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

We do it all the time. It just destroys so many potential chances. The only CB we have with the IQ to make the right decision from the back is JT. 

And even then JT has his issues with mobility and lack of pace.

We seem to have very few players who are competent all-round footballers and athletes.