• Mikel
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Oscar (sub)

26 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Hazard needs to leave this club ASAP. Our fans our beyond clueless. He was great in the 1st half and was at the heart of our best moves yet he's getting abuse for tiring? Yeah he gave the ball away but you need to take risks when you're playing on the counter and can't keep the ball.

All this criticism is mind-boggling it's like people don't even watch games anymore. Costa missed two clear-cut chances and was the worst player on the pitch in the 2nd half yet all the talk is about Hazard who's not even fit.

Agree on everything except him leaving.

It's so fucked up how bitchy some of the comments about Hazard sound. It's like those people expect him to be a Messi/Ronaldo clone and programmed their brains to keep making them do that for eternity.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, tonight was an excellent performance considering how our season has gone! 

Courtois hasn't been the same goalkeeper since he left Atheltico Madrid in my opinion. He was different gravy there. 

Rahman was immense. Fantastic awareness and calmness on the ball. He really stepped up tonight. Easily man of the match. 

Azpilcueta was awesome at right back. His natural position. Funny that isn't it. 

Eden played well, he wasn't spectactualr but he hasn't been like that all season. I think he will leave in the summer which is upsettig but his face after being subbed off said it all! 

I truly hate PSG. Wankers lol.

37 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Hazard needs to leave this club ASAP. Our fans our beyond clueless. He was great in the 1st half and was at the heart of our best moves yet he's getting abuse for tiring? Yeah he gave the ball away but you need to take risks when you're playing on the counter and can't keep the ball.

All this criticism is mind-boggling it's like people don't even watch games anymore. Costa missed two clear-cut chances and was the worst player on the pitch in the 2nd half yet all the talk is about Hazard who's not even fit.

People right now will say anything to get on his back. Look how many fouls he was drawing first half. I recall him going past 2 players with ease then Maxwell had to foul him to stop him. I thought it was quite harsh, him going off as I thought him, Pedro and Willian looked really good on the counter.

42 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

17 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

It's so fucked up how bitchy some of the comments about Hazard sound. It's like those people expect him to be a Messi/Ronaldo clone and programmed their brains to keep making them do that for eternity.

Some fellas need to make up their mind to be honest. When Hazard was out injured, people couldn't wait for him to get back. Now that he's no longer injured, people can't wait for him to get out.

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

People right now will say anything to get on his back. Look how many fouls he was drawing first half. I recall him going past 2 players with ease then Maxwell had to foul him to stop him. I thought it was quite harsh, him going off as I thought him, Pedro and Willian looked really good on the counter.

It's almost as if people want him to leave just to confirm their paranoia.

he is not fit! , Ok and probably is lazy ! But , several of you confront him with Neymar! but ney can attack  penalty area many times, and he is always at max  30m to the goal!
hazard, principally cause of our slow defense (and so one defense very  low) he have to make often 60-70M ball at foot  for having the change that naymar and other have with continuity!!
with this i don't want defending him, but i have only   given this small precisation!

48 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

More than once Hazard got dispossessed in a very dangerous area, too much dribbling,
should have better looked out for the pass instead of taking unnecessary risks, imo.
This reckless behaviour could have easily resulted in a goal against us!
Remember last season when Bernat fucked it up for Bayern Munich against the Cules!

But i have to give Hazard some credit, in my view there was some good stuff too.
It happened higher up the pitch, he made some fancy dribblings, sometimes he was unstoppable.
In my opinion in the end of the day it's all about what Hazard really wants.
If he wants out, it's difficult to force him to stay and expect world class performances,
some people complained about how Martinez didn't let go of Stones, it would be hypocritical if Hazard is denied the transfer, imo.

2 hours ago, Essien19 said:

More than once Hazard got dispossessed in a very dangerous area, too much dribbling,
should have better looked out for the pass instead of taking unnecessary risks, imo.
This reckless behaviour could have easily resulted in a goal against us!
Remember last season when Bernat fucked it up for Bayern Munich against the Cules!

But i have to give Hazard some credit, in my view there was some good stuff too.
It happened higher up the pitch, he made some fancy dribblings, sometimes he was unstoppable.
In my opinion in the end of the day it's all about what Hazard really wants.
If he wants out, it's difficult to force him to stay and expect world class performances,
some people complained about how Martinez didn't let go of Stones, it would be hypocritical if Hazard is denied the transfer, imo.

He kissed the Chelsea badge after all the media bullshit, the least one would expect is that all the Chelsea fans support him through thick and thin.

1 minute ago, Azpinator said:

He kissed the Chelsea badge after all the media bullshit, the least one would expect is for all the Chelsea fans to support him through thick and thin.

I wouldn't boo him in the stadium and i still defend him in public.
But i wouldn't buy his shirt anymore, for me that ship sailed some time ago,
I'm just talking about the positive and negative things in today's game in an anonymous Chelsea community.
For me the talking is done on the pitch, i hope that Hazard can still walk the talk. We'll find out soon enough!
I get where you're coming from, you seem to have an unbreakable faith and real class, i respect that!
Regards!

I find the notion that we're going to keep a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge a very hard prospect to imagine. PSG ran us ragged today, we were quite lucky to be remaining in this tie.

..but remain we do. We've overcome stacked odds before in Europe, 3-1 Napoli rings fondly.

2 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

I find the notion that we're going to keep a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge a very hard prospect to imagine. PSG ran us ragged today, we were quite lucky to be remaining in this tie.

..but remain we do. We've overcome stacked odds before in Europe, 3-1 Napoli rings fondly.

We lost to Psg 3:1 two years ago aswell and turned around:D

Also this season Porto ran us over on their stadium, but at SB we looked very very comfortable the whole match.

5 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

Agree. If we are to progress and become the team everyone is hoping we can be, Hazard can't be at the fulcrum of our attack, he's a cog when you need an engine. He's the chorus when you need a leading man. He often looks like he doesn't even want the ball... Last year he was taking on all comers, he receives it, slows the play down, allow the defense to shift then passes it to the next closest player. We need a guy who possesses the will and skill to be the best, he is our highest paid player and for most of this entire year he's been ineffectual. 

I'm not the type to make excuses for players or to coddle them because you're scared they may leave, its always gonna be about the badge for me and he can kiss it all he likes, we are not seeing the commitment it takes to be our talisman. All you have to do is look at the commitment employed by Willian or to a lesser extent Pedro.  Neither of them have the same sort of raw talent Hazard has yet because they work hard on and off the ball their impact is felt.

Something has changed, not just the manager either. Hazard just doesn't seem committed to the cause and all of you can continue to buy into the idea that he's just coming back from injury and before that Jose killed his game, bottom line is loads of players get injured and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who looks as lackadaisical and passionless as Eden Hazard. All you need to do is look at the performances from last year to know he's nowhere near his best, what's the reason? I don't think any of us can answer it but all I ask is when you're on the pitch and not having the best game just work hard for the team. He doesn't do that, show me that you care about the badge!

And for the record he wasn't great in the first half he showed flashes with some nice combinations. At the fulcrum of everything we did well was Cesc, Willian and Baba.