Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bellion said:

Only in spurts.  He's been mostly very poor so far in this half.

I think both the DMs have been good. mikel shadowing mata and matic against fellaini plus setting off fires else where.

Both have had numerous interceptions and when the ball goes to any of our attacker except for willian, it just keeps coming back at those 2. I remember the moment when costa shouted at oscar for not being able to play a simple ball at his feet. With the goal scoring oppurtunity he should minimum have hit the target. How many times has darmian found himself with  ample space to put in a cross. So its not even like he is doing a "defensive" job. Like i said before "USELESS".

Just now, chelseafan26 said:

I think both the DMs have been good. mikel shadowing mata and matic against fellaini plus setting off fires else where.

Both have had numerous interceptions and when the ball goes to any of our attacker except for willian, it just keeps coming back at those 2. I remember the moment when costa shouted at oscar for not being able to play a simple ball at his feet. With the goal scoring oppurtunity he should minimum have hit the target. How many times has darmian found himself with  ample space to put in a cross. So its not even like he is doing a "defensive" job. Like i said before "USELESS".

Mikel has played well but Matic has had Fellami and co cut through him with Matic's clueless awareness and slower-than-a-tugboat turns.  Numerous interceptions? One or two is considered numerous?

How Merson predicted this as a 3-2 to us I don't know. I feel for Costa. The way we are set up, he will only get around 2 chances in the game. This is a game where we should be looking to take the game to us. What have we got left to play for in the league? I know people keep going on about Hiddink's unbeaten run but truth is a lot have been draws and that is as a result of being too conservative. Can you imagine if Mertasacker never got sent off against us. Highly doubt we would have won that. If you are going to have Mikel and Matic in the same team again at least have another direct winger like Willian in the team. Beyond belief at to what Hiddink's game plan is.