Jase

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, The Mak said:

These players had belief and form last season and obviously Mourinho played a big part in that.

However, he also played a big part in creating a toxic atmosphere at the club since the Eva situation. Not to mention selling all of the competition the current crop had at the time. With that competition gone, we had no one to change things up when the shit hit the fan. Your title defence should also not rest on getting Stones and Pogba in the transfer window.

We are undefeated since he left and I would not have him back.

I'm not saying I want Mourinho back. I'm just shocked at the quality of our team. Oscar, mikel, Matic and our fullbacks wouldn't get a match for Liechester. They have better quality individually than the players I mentioned that I'm seeing here.

Absolutely horrendous. I like Hiddink but his stubborn way of playing is really starting to piss me off now. We are at home against a team who are hardly known for their attacking qualities and playing with 2 DM. Ridiculous! How can he be content with playing this way. Worse thing is this will continue the same way until the 70th+ min again :rant:

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Yeh because baba rahman's defence is as water tight as the Thames barrier. 

If the only reasonfor playing a fullback is because he's a good attacker, you better hope you have the ball more often than not ;)

I thought that was the point with playing more attacking players ;)