Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United were crap after half hour, it's going to cringeworthy listening to all the hype in next couple of days.

For us, embarrising first half, a lot better in the second, 3 without defeat, Hiddink will get us there.

God save this club.

I don't even know how this club plans on changing this shit footballing squad.

Oscar, Mikel, Ivanovic, Cahill, Ramires, Matic, Costa.

Our defense is still championship level.

Our midfield doesn't know how to pass, how press, how to dictate tempo.

And we're still incapable of creating goal scoring oppression from open play.

Hazard. Willian. Azpi. Zouma. Courtois. The only starters today this club can move forward with. Shocking.

Fucking shit. Thse guys play like they hate each other. Why the hell would you defend a 0-0? I mean, if you were 1st by 7 points, ok, but we are close to the relegation zone. We can't afford defending against no one. Pathetic display.

0-0. Yay.

I don't know whether or not to waste my time, but seeing Ivanovic and Oscar playing for Chelsea makes me sad. They are not good enough.

We sacrifice KDB and Mata for that guy?

We sacrifice playing one of the worlds best fullbacks out of position for the other guy?

I absolutely loathe this. The problems are there, they are smacking us in the face with a shovel but the management/ owners just seem to say 'thank you, dear. May I have another?'

Until the next game, then lads. Will there be any changes? I doubt it.

Argh.

Fucking shit. Thse guys play like they hate each other. Why the hell would you defend a 0-0? I mean, if you were 1st by 7 points, ok, but we are close to the relegation zone. We can't afford defending against no one. Pathetic display.

Because this is what they've been coached to do for 3 years?

We played like a team that hasn't been coached anything resembling attacking football for 3 years. It's not a myth or anti-Mourinho. It's just a fact.

And Roman is primarily to blame for trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Look at City and what they are doing. His running of the club is just laughable in comparison.

Fuck it, I've been very angry with Chelsea lately (obviously) but Chelsea is like a child to me. I can get angry and will be angry again in the future but I can't be angry when the boys are trying their hardest in a bad period. They worked their asses off today and that's all I can ask for. I was proud of them today, that's it.

Terrible football as usual. We're witnessing a team in total disarray.

The true extent of the shit coaching over the last 3 years is there for all to see.

Hoddle: "This has been a Mourinho-like performance."

Couldn't have said it better.