Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Why the fuk did I get up at 4:30am to watch that utter crap. We're actually far worse a team than I initially thought we were..

Fcuk that was some pre drinks session seeing the game didnt start until 5.30pm lol tho i feel like drinking 12hours before game the way we've been playing this season.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really says it all about our transfer and youth policies when we cant even get a recognised striker on the bench, never mind the pitch. Even Falcao is only on loan (Thank God).

We got what we played for and that's a shame. We knew they were in as much turmoil as us, and we afforded them the whole of the pitch to start getting their confidence back, instead of going at them and putting pressure on their back four. Any forward in the place of Oscar would have at least given them a run, and caused problems.

A point is not bad, but in all honesty, we are a shambles, and it really saddens me.

Probably one of my biggest complaints about our attacking ethic, is that when we have the ball, our players haven't got a bloody clue what to do with it, so we play the ball around to keep possession, and when congestion gets the better of us, we play the ball backwards, and this allows the opposition to move up the pitch and close us down.. and it's here that we tend to lose the ball cheaply! It happened so many times in the 0-1 loss at home to Bournemouth, and there was a sense of it here in tonight's game!

We played like a team that hasn't been coached anything resembling attacking football for 3 years. It's not a myth or anti-Mourinho. It's just a fact.

Sorry mate cant blame Roman on this. Mourinho is the one that got rid off mata luiz lukaku schurrle salah. Everyone knows roman wants attacking.football he just fucked up hiring a defensive coach who didnt appreciate the creative players

And Roman is primarily to blame for trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Look at City and what they are doing. His running of the club is just laughable in comparison.

Errrr, Roman was the one who hired him in the first place?

Need it now more than ever, Reus and great players in and Ivanovic and other poor players out

CXQ1rEKWAAAcPz7.png

Reus? Why will he want to come to a club run by people who don't have an utter fuck of a clue what they're doing? Besides, other clubs can offer him similar, if not superior wages.

Without trying to sound all doom and gloom, you seem to not fully understand the magnitude of shit we've got ourselves in.

As it currently stands, we face the prospect of losing our best players and being unable to sign top players.

Sad we did not really go for the game but for Hiddink I think it is a situation where he has only been in the job for a week or so and wants to play safety first. I am not one of these people saying a draw is a good result because our league position is embarrassing and hard to look at. However judging by the approach today, it seems Hiddink has ruled out getting top 4, despite him not ruling it out. We improved second half offensively but not enough and the lack of an out and out striker was telling.

My MOTM was Matic. Fantastic he was. Dominated the game. Won tackles, did his famous runs but unfortunately the easy part which should have been to hit the ball in the back of the net, he could not do it. Either way though he was fantastic and was his old beast self. Like I said today, when the team gets going and we find the right players for our system he will show why he is one of the best in his position.

Hazard done very well too. Got fouled countless times. Created a great chance for Pedro which DDG made a tremendous save but the individual peice of skill he did to find him was bloody fantastic. You can see towards the end of the game he was not fully fit. Looked really laboured and you could see the lack of full training sessions had taken its toll. He was just too tired. He put in a very good performance. Pedro improved second half too. Shame he was denied by a fantastic save.

To Oscar though. What a shocking a performance. 90 mins of being a headless chicken not doing fuck all. What did he actually contribute? He made one excellent tackle which was his fault in the first place for losing it. Ruined our attacks, muscled off the ball and was so frustrating. It kills me that we let KDB go and kept Oscar here. A more proficient no.10 would have done much more on the offensive. What must of been going through Hazard's head playing with Oscar this evening. I don't know but it is like carrying an extra passenger. So frustrating because he done fuck all yet played 90 mins.

The problem is with Oscar is that he cannot do anything about it. Because he does not standout in anything and that is what is affecting us and him. I don't mind him here but as back up/rotation at best. Just can't be a regular starter in the team.

To Rooney, what a prick and the rest of biased BT pundits (Scholes, Ferdinand) are absolute shites. Rooney let his foot in there and wanted to hurt Oscar. It was done out of frustration but for Ferdinand to say it was misfortunate is ridiuclous. To sum it up they gave him MOTM :lol: what a fucking joke. What did he do better than other attacking players out there such as Martial or Hazard? He is English and plays for United. Oh yeah.

Was a very Mourinho like performance tbh but I hope Hiddink is just keeping things easy and as the weeks go on and he gets to know the squad more, hopefully we will see the best of us.

Bring on Palace.

Reus? Why will he want to come to a club run by people who don't have an utter fuck of a clue what they're doing? Besides, other clubs can offer him similar, if not superior wages.

Without trying to sound all doom and gloom, you seem to not fully understand the magnitude of shit we've got ourselves in.

As it currently stands, we face the prospect of losing our best players and being unable to sign top players.

Chelsea are still a club that has money and Reus himself decided too stay in a team that were last in the table.

Chelsea are still a club that has money and Reus himself decided too stay in a team that were last in the table.

He stayed in Dortmund because that's his boyhood club. Whether we have money or not is irrelevant. No top player wants to join a club without a clear plan and agenda owned by a guy who doesn't know what he wants.

We've sacrificed years of development at the expense of a league title. That's the harsh reality and we all have to accept it. Do not get me wrong, nor call me a hater, but Mourinho has left us in such a big mess and will take an awful lot of time before we get back to normal.

Hiddink won't turn us into a possesion based machine in the space of one week. That dull football that we've seen today, that's Mourinho's legacy. Can't expect a team that has played ugly football for two and a half years to turn into world beaters over night.

We've sacrificed years of development at the expense of a league title. That's the harsh reality and we all have to accept it. Do not get me wrong, nor call me a hater, but Mourinho has left us in such a big mess and will take an awful lot of time before we get back to normal.

Hiddink won't turn us into a possesion based machine in the space of one week. That dull football that we've seen today, that's Mourinho's legacy. Can't expect a team that has played ugly football for two and a half years to turn into world beaters over night.

Pretty sure the narrative is that we've played ugly for just a year, since the Swansea game.

What you're asking for is Guus to be backed with the millions Jose wasn't backed with in summer.

Mourinho has been in so many teams but when he left, the new managers never found it so difficult to cope. The reality is that we don't have a world class team and don't have players to become a world beating team. The start should really be from the transfer window

Sacrificed the future of the club for a league title.

Noone mentions clear penalty for them after Willian handball? Willian was so poor whole game.

Oscar - oh man, he has 1 good match and 10 absolutely disastrous

Ivanovic - painful to watch with one on one against Martial

Azpi - proved again many times why he can't play on left side

Zouma - he has such a good timing, speed and strentgh for tackles, yet is so bad at the ball and positioning that this will sooner or later cost us goals

and Matic - for fuck sake :(

1. Our last 6 results when starting without a recognized striker:

Man United 0-0 Chelsea

PSG 3-1 Chelsea

Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

Tottenham 0-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

Man United 0-0 Chelsea

(one goal scored and that was from the penalty spot...)

2. The last 4 results between Man United and Chelsea at Old Trafford:

Man United 0-1 Chelsea

Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Man United 1-1 Chelsea

Man United 0-0 Chelsea

(just 3 goals in 4 games...)

3. Chelsea's league results in first half of 2015/16 season:

1 win in August - 3-2 against West Brom

1 win in September - 2-0 against Arsenal

1 win in October - 2-0 against Aston Villa

1 win in November - 1-0 against Norwich

1 win in December - 3-1 against Sunderland