Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marginally better in the second half. Matic, Matic WFT? It wasn't even as if he was one on one, he had support to his right.

A ball just hit my aunt in the head. Damn Matic.

His run up was so bad, he was always going to miss. The balance wasn't there.

We played like a team that hasn't been coached anything resembling attacking football for 3 years. It's not a myth or anti-Mourinho. It's just a fact.

Sorry mate cant blame Roman on this. Mourinho is the one that got rid off mata luiz lukaku schurrle salah. Everyone knows roman wants attacking.football he just fucked up hiring a defensive coach who didnt appreciate the creative players

And Roman is primarily to blame for trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Look at City and what they are doing. His running of the club is just laughable in comparison.

Atkinson is a fucking danger to players, ignoring the Rooney potential leg breaker, he shouldn't be allowed on a sunday league pitch let alone be our representative at uefa/fifa tournaments.

This is the same bloke that booked Drogba after Evans kicked him in the chest

Atkinson is a fucking danger to players, ignoring teh Rooney potential leg breaker, he shouldn't be allowed on a sunday league pitch let alone be our representative at uefa/fifa tournaments.

This is the same bloke that booked Drogba after Evans kicked him in the chest

Today what he did wrong?...

Okay okay fine, he did well... but I expected more against a side like United who were in somewhat of a turmoil...

I don't think you can expect any more than he did today. He ran himself tired and was near enough exhausted - remember that this is a player returning from injury. He was kicked all game too.

Just shows how bad we are. A player so out of form is capable of having his best performance in months against us.

Martial, Hazard or one of the keepers should have got it, only Rooney can miss an open goal with three minutes to go on a semi decent display for his recent standards and have a wankfest on him.

It's like some Chelsea fans every time Torres actually completed a pass, "he's back", "so much better".

I don't think you can expect any more than he did today. He ran himself tired and was near enough exhausted - remember that this is a player returning from injury. He was kicked all game too.

True, he went hard for the most part. But I do fault him for not moving towards goal like a high speed train when he has the opportunity. He slows down too much.