The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our chelsea fc is pretty much fucked.

nobody wants to be a manager of chelsea and those who accept to be a manager for chelsea is the excitement of getting a nice paycheck and then getting sacked and getting a bigger paycheck when getting fired/sacked.

i really do love and like roman a, but i just want change and roman to leave and take his money.

i just want to see massive changes at the club.

i don't understand why rich billionaires and millionaires want to risk and waste their money on a sports team/sports club and losing money.

football/soccer is fucking dead. i am at my lowest point and i have lost so much interest in football/futbal/futbol/soccer/sackker/sockker.

edit : oops my bad i meant to post this in the who will be the next chelsea manager thread.

If there was no Roman we would be relegated.

Last time around when he took over from Scolari he switched the 4-3-3 to a 4-2-3-1 so its likely there wont be a formation switch.

We played 4-3-3 with Hiddink often

http://www.transfermarkt.com/chelsea-fc/spielplan/verein/631/plus/0?saison_id=2008

With the way we've defended this season I think top 4 is impossible.

Top 6-8 finish and the FA Cup and we'll have done brilliantly to rescue the season and have at least some positivity going into the summer.

Guus is the only acceptable choice and bringing Didier back is a smart move. Fuck knows if he has any ounce of coaching nous but it'll bring the mood around the club up.

But I have no idea what this means in the short and long term. Whose targets are we buying in January? Hiddink's? The manager we want in the summer? Emenalo's? What type of style of football are we building towards?

Emenalo said we're in trouble and he's right. He's a massive part of it.

We need a proper technical director.. Maybe Guus could move into that role?

The only reason why we're in trouble is because Mourinho destroyed our future.

The only reason why we're in trouble is because Mourinho destroyed our future.

That would be the future laid out by whom exactly?

Like it or not, Jose was the only one with a plan going forward. He was the one who wanted a defensive backbone of Zouma and Stones. What did he get? Papy Djofimfmlfl. He wanted competition in midfield, the club didn't back him. He wanted us not to sell a great goalkeeper to a direct rival. The club couldn't even back him on that.

We were perfectly primed to kick on from last season. We didn't. How is that his fault alone?

Can someone explain me... Hiddink want Drogba here, right? And Hiddink is at Chelsea until summer, right? Ergo, he wants him at Chelsea NOW.

And what happens if, hypothetically, Drogba comes in January, as an assistant. And then Hiddink leaves in summer - new manager comes and wants his own assistants.

Drogba leaves? AGAIN? If that's the case - don't bring him at all.

Can someone explain me... Hiddink want Drogba here, right? And Hiddink is at Chelsea until summer, right? Ergo, he wants him at Chelsea NOW.

And what happens if, hypothetically, Drogba comes in January, as an assistant. And then Hiddink leaves in summer - new manager comes and wants his own assistants.

He will have to; he has a playing contract with Impact to fulfill.

Drogba has come in to distract some people. It's a PR move and nothing more in my opinion but it might lift the mood a bit and that's a good thing.

Does anyone really think Drogba is top coach material because I'm not convinced. Great player but I've never thought he would move into that side of the game so it just seems to be a way to placate some people. Remember when we got Rafa and he bought in Zenden for no reason whatsoever? This is a better version of that apparently.

The bigger issue is that this squad needs about £60 million worth of improvements done to it (it actually needed that in Summer but hey ho). Whose targets are we chasing? Hiddink's?

Basically the club is in disarray and doesn't have a scooby. But Didier is back so let's all just enjoy that.

Drogba has come in to distract some people. It's a PR move and nothing more in my opinion but it might lift the mood a bit and that's a good thing.

Does anyone really think Drogba is top coach material because I'm not convinced. Great player but I've never thought he would move into that side of the game so it just seems to be a way to placate some people. Remember when we got Rafa and he bought in Zenden for no reason whatsoever? This is a better version of that apparently.

The bigger issue is that this squad needs about £60 million worth of improvements done to it (it actually needed that in Summer but hey ho). Whose targets are we chasing? Hiddink's?

Basically the club is in disarray and doesn't have a scooby. But Didier is back so let's all just enjoy that.

He could have his role as "striker coach" (or whatever it's called), why not? He don't have to be manager assistant.

you chelsea fans that go to the games.

you better cheer and chant and sing and say these chants.

'THE GOOSE IS GUUS and THE GUUS IS GOOSE'

'THE GOOSE/GUUS OF CHELSEA'

'CHELSEA IS A GOOSE/GUUS'

'THE GOOSE/GUUS IS IN CHELSEA'S PANTIES/UNDERWEAR'

He could have his role as "striker coach" (or whatever it's called), why not? He don't have to be manager assistant.

He should just be hired to kick Costa up the arse constantly. That's the only coaching he needs.

It also might be pertinent that Hazard was quite close to him when he was here. Wouldn't be surprised if he was brought on just to cheer little precious up, or maybe just keep him away from the mince pies. £200k a week doesn't seem to be enough motivation for him to maintain a professional attitude for all 12 months so Drogba can be the world's most over-qualified personal trainer.

He should just be hired to kick Costa up the arse constantly. That's the only coaching he needs.

It also might be pertinent that Hazard was quite close to him when he was here. Wouldn't be surprised if he was brought on just to cheer little precious up, or maybe just keep him away from the mince pies. £200k a week doesn't seem to be enough motivation for him to maintain a professional attitude for all 12 months so Drogba can be the world's most over-qualified personal trainer.

Yeah, may be. I just want club to find a role for Drogba which wouldn't depend on coach. You know, so he can stay whatever happens with our managers.

Yeah, may be. I just want club to find a role for Drogba which wouldn't depend on coach. You know, so he can stay whatever happens with our managers.

When you look at how United had the class of '92, I think maybe that vintage of Lamps, JT, Drogba and even Cech could've been something similar.

Frank is a very intelligent man so I'd love to see him move into an upstairs role if he felt he could do it, and JT has always harboured ambitions to be a coach. Think that's a bit of a pipe dream though.

No unveiling press conference ?

Mark of respect to José perhaps, these aren't ideal times to be boasting a change of manager. I'm sure Hiddink also would rather get on with it rather than dealing with the media, who I'm sure will relish the fact they'll have a straight talking manager this time :lol: