Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's shown absolutely nothing, nothing whatsoever, to suggests that he deserves a run. Tonight then would be as good a place as any to start doing that. I confess I'm not a believer, to me Baba's looked hopeless but opportunities are there to be taken. Good luck to the lad.

We just need a real fullback and it's not like our other options are doing any better. He's the only LB we have and that's why we should give him a run imo, we need to start playing with real fullbacks instead of playing other players out of position.

I take it Baba is ready then Jose, Stoke away ok then good to know,i have fond memories of Mikel&Ramires midfield duo hope it works again,hope Oscar has a motm performance also,and we get to see Papy lol

We just need a real fullback and it's not like our other options are doing any better. He's the only LB we have and that's why we should give him a run imo, we need to start playing with real fullbacks instead of playing other players out of position.

I tend to disagree with that argument, or rather I only agree with a part of it. We do need proper full backs but just because Azpi isn't one, does not mean that Baba is. As I say, I'm a Baba non-believer. My take on his debut was that we might never see him again. He was that poor. Still, that's my just my opinion, other people were more impressed.

I tend not to agree with that argument or rather I only agree with a part of it. We do need proper full backs but just because Azpi isn't does not mean that Baba is. As I say, I'm a Baba non-believer. My take on his debut was that we might never see him again. He was that poor. Still, that's my just my opinion, other people were more impressed.

Believe it or not but young players actually improve with the more experience they get.

Had a real fullback in Felipe Luis but Jose barely played him.

I tend not to agree with that argument or rather I only agree with a part of it. We do need proper full backs but just because Azpi isn't does not mean that Baba is. As I say, I'm a Baba non-believer. My take on his debut was that we might never see him again. He was that poor. Still, that's my just my opinion, other people were more impressed.

I'm not saying he was great or something but Azpi and Baba are our only fullbacks and we should always play with them. It might be slightly worse for our defence but our attacks will look much better if we use real fullbacks.

Believe it or not but young players actually improve with the more experience they get.

yup....and this is a good game for him.

Azpi not risked to start ( rightly so imo ) because he is on 4 yellows and we cant afford him picking up another and be suspended for Liverpool.

Chance for Baba

Maybe Baba will provide some width for Hazard so lets hope that Eden will have a season-changing game tonight. Still don't understand picking Zouma though and leaving out RLC makes no sense whatsoever. Disappointed with your selection Jose, yet again.

No I don't believe that. I believe that that is one of the great myths of the game. A good young player will become a good experienced one. A poor young player like, Islam Feruze for example, will be poor all his days.