The Mourinho Thread

If i read remarks of people like MrBlueGuy against Mourinho, I feel ashamed to be a Chelsea supporter. I will never forget the Tifosi of Inter when I went to San Siro once how they were worshipping Mourinho. I somehow got the feeling that, though Mourinho is really loved at Stamford Bridge, the Inter fans somehow loved him even a bit more and vice-versa.

So you want to compare JT, Cahill and Azpilicueta to Utd defenders? Our defence individually and collectively is light years superior to utds and I don't recall Lecicester playing with 10 men. Utd actually had a man sent of which gave Leicester the impetus to chase the lead. How is both situation even comparable at all?

Atleast use a better and more comparable example to make your point or analogy. it's not too much to ask for.

Did I compared our defender to United?

My whole point was that even against small teams our defense has been very shaky when we play open fútbol.

If you play like headless chickens you will get slaughtered like it happened to United.

Yet you want to neglect that and go head to head against our main rival who's defense and offense are great?

You tried to make a point by saying that Real Madrid (one of the 'offensive teams' examples gave by MrBlueGuy) was lucky to equalize in the last minute. So I'm talking about Chelsea, because Chelsea won the UCL at penalties and after equalizing in the 89th minute. Yes, we did that WHILE PLAYING DEFENSIVE against Bayern. That's the whole point.

So there is no point.

If i read remarks of people like MrBlueGuy against Mourinho, I feel ashamed to be a Chelsea supporter. I will never forget the Tifosi of Inter when I went to San Siro once how they were worshipping Mourinho. I somehow got the feeling that, though Mourinho is really loved at Stamford Bridge, the Inter fans somehow loved him even a bit more and vice-versa.

Why don't you make a new religion? Something like Mourinhoism, since you're all about worshipping and shit.

Why don't you make a new religion? Something like Mourinhoism, since you're all about worshipping and shit.

cosmin as you clearly don't like mour and his type of football who do you think should manage the club and play the expansive counter attacking football you bang on about?

So there is no point.

Yes, there is. You said that Real Madrid were lucky to equalize in the 93rd minute, like that makes their title less deserved or important. That's why I gave Chelsea as example, in order to make you understand that your argument is not really an argument, since it can be used both ways.

Whatever, I think we should stop right here and just agree to disagree. You're happy with it, I'm not happy with it, we just have to wait and see what happens next. I really don't want to continue with a discussion where people are talking about Mourinho being worshiped and so on. It's way too much for me.

cosmin as you clearly don't like mour and his type of football who do you think should manage the club and play the expansive counter attacking football you bang on about?

and cosmin how many times exactly have you been to stamford bridge?

I think yours must be Manureism ..

Pretty loose tongue for a 21 yrs old kid from Romania.

Thank you, getlemen, for proving that fanatism can't lead to anything else but idiotic non-sense conclusions. One talks about manureism because I don't share the same opinion with one who wants us to WORSHIP Mourinho and agree like loyal little dogs with everything he says and does (and brings my country into discussion as it has any importance at all) and one gives me a speech about me being the manager, just like a kindergarten kid would to (not to mention that he thinks that going to Stamford Bridge makes your opinion more relevant or something). Impressive. And all that because we don't share the same opinions regarding football and the way Chelsea plays it at the moment.

No wonder other people call us the way they do. I am completely disgusted.

Yes, there is. You said that Real Madrid were lucky to equalize in the 93rd minute, like that makes their title less deserved or important. That's why I gave Chelsea as example, in order to make you understand that your argument is not really an argument, since it can be used both ways.

Whatever, I think we should stop right here and just agree to disagree. You're happy with it, I'm not happy with it, we just have to wait and see what happens next. I really don't want to continue with a discussion where people are talking about Mourinho being worshiped and so on. It's way too much for me.

First off you're taking it out of context, there is no need to mention Chelsea's win, its clear we got lucky and it was ours to win from Napoli.... Real Madrid were playing their beautiful attacking football and were so close to losing it. The point is football is changing and Atletico, who won La Liga against all odds, play a style similar to ours and were in the CL finals, nearly winning it! and won La Liga against two of the best clubs sides in the world.

Why do you even follow Chelsea? This has been our hallmark for ages now.

Thank you, getlemen, for proving that fanatism can't lead to anything else but idiotic non-sense conclusions. One talks about manureism because I don't share the same opinion with one who wants us to WORSHIP Mourinho and agree like loyal little dogs with everything he says and does (and brings my country into discussion as it has any importance at all, not to mention that he thinks that going to Stamford Bridge makes your opinion more relevant or something) and one gives me a speech about me being the manager, just like a kindergarten kid would to. That's very smart and mature from you, I am really impressed. And all because we don't share the same opinions regarding football and the way Chelsea plays it at the moment.

i never mentioned your country i asked you a simple question that requires an answer you can't look up on wikipedia. who would you have manage us to play expansive, open counterattacking or all out attack football your so keen on as your banging on about it all day yesterday and today? who?

Thank you, getlemen, for proving that fanatism can't lead to anything else but idiotic non-sense conclusions. One talks about manureism because I don't share the same opinion with one who wants us to WORSHIP Mourinho and agree like loyal little dogs with everything he says and does (and brings my country into discussion as it has any importance at all) and one gives me a speech about me being the manager, just like a kindergarten kid would to (not to mention that he thinks that going to Stamford Bridge makes your opinion more relevant or something). Impressive. And all that because we don't share the same opinions regarding football and the way Chelsea plays it at the moment.

you mean you are disgusted Tunbridge Wells ,,, btw what is fanatism ????

Which 'other people'? You mean your fellow Manure-fans? Or do you mean the Romanian people?

The Chelsea fans yesterday have shown to the football world how much respect they deserve. There will always be fans of opposing teams calling 'us' slurs and curses but that's something every fan scene has to deal with. Therefore, I don't get what you mean. Don't even dare to talk about yourself being part of 'us' when you have a hard time appreciating the positive things the manager with the biggest impact on our club ever has. Don't even dare to use the term 'us' when you are always trying to isolate yourself and make us look like dumb and blind Mou-fanatics. You're talking like our fans are shit since it's 'No wonder other people call us the way they do'. So it's the fault of the Chelsea fans that we are called glory-hunters or Chavs or whatsoever? I surely don't have to be put in place by a 21 years old child from East Europe.

First off you're taking it out of context, there is no need to mention Chelsea's win, its clear we got lucky and it was ours to win from Napoli.... Real Madrid were playing their beautiful attacking football and were so close to losing it. The point is football is changing and Atletico, who won La Liga against all odds, play a style similar to ours and were in the CL finals, nearly winning it! and won La Liga against two of the best clubs sides in the world.

Why do you even follow Chelsea? This has been our hallmark for ages now.

They were close to losing it and so were we. Exactly what I said: an argument that goes both ways. Atletico won La Liga against all odds playing similar to us. Borussia won Bundesliga against almost all odds two years ago, playing spectacular football and were in the CL finals, one year later, nearly winning it. Another argument that can go both ways. So there you have it: there's no recipe for success. You can win it playing "like us" or playing the other way. Except that there are a lot more teams that won it by going "the other way". And that's a fact.

So you think that choosing which club to follow is a rational thing to do? Like "hey, let's pick a club. let's see: these guys play like this, these guys win things, these guys are from this town and so on"? Mate, I follow Chelsea because that's what I felt like when I was younger. It didn't involve any maths. And just because this has been our hallmark for ages, doesn't mean that we all have to agree that it is the only way or that we can't do better.

Which 'other people'? You mean your fellow Manure-fans? Or do you mean the Romanian people?

The Chelsea fans yesterday have shown to the football world how much respect they deserve. There will always be fans of opposing teams calling 'us' slurs and curses but that's something every fan scene has to deal with. Therefore, I don't get what you mean. Don't even dare to talk about yourself being part of 'us' when you have a hard time appreciating the positive things the manager with the biggest impact on our club ever has. Don't even dare to use the term 'us' when you are always trying to isolate yourself and make us look like dumb and blind Mou-fanatics. You're talking like our fans are shit since it's 'No wonder other people call us the way they do'. So it's the fault of the Chelsea fans that we are called glory-hunters or Chavs or whatsoever? I surely don't have to be put in place by a 21 years old child from East Europe.

like most plastic chelsea he has disappeared, when his credentials are put to the test

@cosmin Before I carry on Ill add that comment made about your country was wrong and should never be said on this forum.

Now regarding Mourinho, he has a connection to the fans and a club now we dont have to agree with everything he says or does, what baffles me is some posts (not yours) clearly demonstrate a lack of respect for the best manager in the clubs history, that's what I don't like, criticism is fine, deep ran agendas not so much.