The Mourinho Thread

what did mou say towards the iniesta question?

edit: ok, i see. thanks :)

tbh the top 4 priority is not enough. we have to fight for the title, no doubt about it. top 4 just wont be enough.

He's never going to answer questions about players that aren't owned by us.

I'm surprised no one cared to ask him about David Luiz and the rumours surrounding him. And does he see him as a CB or DM. Can he improve him even further etc

Where Torres will play next year?

Does he plan to nurture, develop and play the youth players this time around?

Intended roles for the "old guard".

Can Mata, Oscar & Hazard all coexist together?

Relationship wih Gorulay and his cronies. Or Emenalo and Drummy.

Tactical, formational, philosophical etc questions related to the Chelsea squad.

Anything apart from boring Iniesta and Casillas related questions ffs.

Mourinho: “Damaged Spanish football? I damaged Spanish football by being the manager who broke Barcelona dominance." #CFC

Heyy Iniesta

tumblr_m5pkbm499O1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

You guys remember I said the exact same thing yesterday?

You go, my manager!!!!

Get it, Iniesta!

Press Conference was as i expected, very calm and mature and not giving much away. Highlight surely has to be him as good as confirming De Bruyne and Lukaku will be part of the team next season. The only thing i ever seem to take away from these press conferences is just simply how shit the questions asked are and asked more than once! Absolutely stealing a living these mugs!

Stupid journos. Stupid questions. 95% about Mourinho and stuff we already knew. It's like they didn't even bother to watch the Chelsea interview. I honestly don't know what they're paid for. Bunch of mugs.

As Artinho mentioned, the only with piece of information is that José thinks Lukaku and de Bruyne are good enough for the team. Other than that, it was nice to see him in a Chelsea press conference again, but it was pretty much a waste of time because of idiot journos! Was there a question even raised about Torres? Nothing mentioned about Courtois either. I know he can't give away much, but a little clarification along the lines of what he said about Romelu and Kevin is always nice.

I suppose it was also nice that he said he's not afraid to bench underperforming big names when he talked about Casillas...here's looking at you ladyboy...I guess this is what he said to Romelu to convince him to return for next season!