The Mourinho Thread

Manutd have scored 33 goals from 23 premier league games :blink: 

Ibrahimovic has 14 of them alone. 

They've scored 12 goals less than any of the top 5, crystal Palace and Everton have scored more than them, and they've scored only 2 more than Tony Pulis' westbrom :doh:

As funny as Mourinho's outbursts can be, they are getting really old. While he did make a good point regarding Klopp last night, it's really baffling that he can never take a bad result with grace. For one reason or another, he always has to throw tantrums in interviews and presser. He's utterly driven by paranoia and obsessed with the need to create drama. :doh:

He moans about one thing or another literally every time he speaks to the press. Even when he was in a good mood last month during their unbeaten run he couldn't help but to mention teams having it so much easier than he's got it.

If he's this miserable now in his first season, imagine what he'll be like if they have to play another season out of the CL. 

8 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Martial is too good to be wasted, I think. He is just so good that he will progress regardless.
Rashford and Shaw though...

But he is not and for young players losing a year can be bad especially what we expect from Martial. He was epl best young player last season imo over Delle Ali

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Unbeaten in the PL since October...still 6th:lol:

Well xD They do same shit like LFC, lose points with weak teams(but LFC like to lose, UTD draw).

When they had some wins in row, Jose smile, talking with reporters, but when they start loosing points... old Jose back :D I wonder what he will tell if they dont get a CL next season. Next 200mln pounds for 'big' transfers :D I'm so pleased when I see him in bad mood ^_^

14 hours ago, ack17 said:

I can see young talents like Rashford, Martial and Shaw wasted by Mourinho again

Rashford alone has played more minutes this season (1593) than Chalobah (354), Aina (185), Loftus-Cheek (324) and Batshuayi (494) combined (1357).

2 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

Rashford alone has played more minutes this season (1593) than Chalobah (354), Aina (185), Loftus-Cheek (324) and Batshuayi (494) combined (1357).

Yeah, he plays a lots of minutes but Mourinho plays him as a winger and Rashford plays like shit there. Just like when Villas-Boas wanted to transform Danny Sturrudge into a right attacking midfielder.

MAN UNITED CANNOT BUY TO WEAKEN RIVALS ANYMORE - MOURINHO

United have not brought in a player from a top-four rival since signing Juan Mata from Chelsea in January 2014.

http://ewn.co.za/2017/02/05/man-united-cannot-buy-to-weaken-rivals-anymore-mourinho

LONDON - The days of Manchester United weakening their Premier League rivals by poaching their best players are a thing of the past, manager Jose Mourinho has said.

United, who have bought Robin van Persie from Arsenal and Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham Hotspur in the past, have not brought in a player from a top-four rival since signing Juan Mata from Chelsea in January 2014.

"Football has changed in the three years since Sir Alex Ferguson retired.

This is the new football. Do you think I can go to Tottenham and buy two players to kill Tottenham? I can't," Mourinho told British media.

"I cannot go to Arsenal and buy their two best players, or go to Chelsea and bring two of the players that I love.

That time is over.

The situation where you could start to become the champions by attacking your opponents is over in this country.

"If you get a player from a top club, you only get a player those clubs don't want to keep.

You cannot attack your rivals any more. It used to be that when one of the big clubs was getting stronger, another of the big clubs was getting weaker."

United, who are sixth in the table, travel to face struggling league champions Leicester City, in 16th, on Sunday.

Mourinho spoke after the weekend match. 

"My team is playing very well but for many, many years in my career, especially in this country, when my teams were ruthless and when they were phenomenal defensively and very good in the counter-attack, I listened week after week... it was not enough, in spite of winning the title three times.
"It looks like this season, to be phenomenal defensively and be good at counter attack is art, so it's a big change in England.

Seems like he is angry at the media for not admiring his style of play when he was with us but we are praised for playing similar or I'm I reading too much into this??