The Mourinho Thread

31 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hes living in a hotel like Alan Partridge, next it'll be the static caravan.

To be fair we don't know what's going on in his private life, and when a lot of your persona is bravado and just a veneer, its ugly when it unravels. 

I can just imagine him playing air bass F.B :)

Jose Mourinho makes Manchester United transfer ultimatum with threat to join PSG - report

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho has told the club he will take the PSG job if Chelsea star N’Golo Kante is not signed, according to a huge report from Spain.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/901953/Manchester-United-Jose-Mourinho-PSG-Chelsea-Ngolo-Kante-transfer-news-gossip

6538e0322ff3a27db2e4ea8b030611c3.gif

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Jose Mourinho makes Manchester United transfer ultimatum with threat to join PSG - report

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho has told the club he will take the PSG job if Chelsea star N’Golo Kante is not signed, according to a huge report from Spain.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/901953/Manchester-United-Jose-Mourinho-PSG-Chelsea-Ngolo-Kante-transfer-news-gossip

6538e0322ff3a27db2e4ea8b030611c3.gif

So, win-win, then?

We keep Kante and only have to hear from Jose every few years when we play PSG in the CL.  Sounds good to me.

Mourinho hasn't gotten over his 4-0 drubbing by us last season it totally unhinged him. First off the match itself here were the same players he had hovering above the relegation zone play committed attacking football for 90 minutes he just couldn't handle it sore point one. Sore point two how we showed how much we loved Conte this was his team now and were unrecognisable to the complete mess he inherited from the special needs one. Sore point three and I think the one that got to him most was us the Chelsea fans we didn't boo or cheer him we didn't care we had moved on he was expecting the same reception he got against Inter. What he got was total indifference and he couldn't handle that he has to be the centre of attention he wouldn't have minded being booed it would have put the focus on him but as I said we didn't give a shit about him anymore.

He finally boiled over when he had words with Conte when he said he was milking it glass houses mate who ran down the length of the pitch when Porto scored against Man United ?. Mourinho won't last much longer at United not only does he have to please there twattish fans but also the United loving English media.

21 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Mourinho hasn't gotten over his 4-0 drubbing by us last season it totally unhinged him.

I think so too, similar to how our 5-3 drubbing by Spurs was the beginning of his end here. How many implosions does he need to go through to understand that it is he who is doing something wrong?

The worrying thing is, as big name like PSG etc you wouldn't want him trying to take your club forward because he actually wont. Just look at his brand of football he showed here in his final stint and what he is showing at United...It's boring, one dimensional and the man himself is a prehistoric dinosaur who just causes shit everywhere he goes.

Managers like Pochettino are the way forward, not Mourinho.

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Mourinho hasn't gotten over his 4-0 drubbing by us last season it totally unhinged him. First off the match itself here were the same players he had hovering above the relegation zone play committed attacking football for 90 minutes he just couldn't handle it sore point one. Sore point two how we showed how much we loved Conte this was his team now and were unrecognisable to the complete mess he inherited from the special needs one. Sore point three and I think the one that got to him most was us the Chelsea fans we didn't boo or cheer him we didn't care we had moved on he was expecting the same reception he got against Inter. What he got was total indifference and he couldn't handle that he has to be the centre of attention he wouldn't have minded being booed it would have put the focus on him but as I said we didn't give a shit about him anymore.

He finally boiled over when he had words with Conte when he said he was milking it glass houses mate who ran down the length of the pitch when Porto scored against Man United ?. Mourinho won't last much longer at United not only does he have to please there twattish fans but also the United loving English media.

All good points - and spoke to a couple of long term Yernited fans (they donate standing orders to FC United :P ) and they and any other United fans worth their salt find it all a bit cringeworthy and can see thru the bullshit

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

All good points - and spoke to a couple of long term Yernited fans (they donate standing orders to FC United :P ) and they and any other United fans worth their salt find it all a bit cringeworthy and can see thru the bullshit

I've talked to a couple of cockney reds who think that this is just a character he puts on and its just like a panto.

I said he must have a great make up department cause he looks more fucked up as the season goes on. He did tho the same with us too even in thegood times. It doesn't seem that he takes stress too well which is weird putting himself in the most stressful clubs there are.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I've talked to a couple of cockney reds who think that this is just a character he puts on and its just like a panto.

The thing is the character becomes the person, and he probably doesn't know who he is anymore. He looks a bit haunted by it all.

I don't think he is playing any character or whatever. I used to think that, even if he did before, now I believe he is showing his true colours. It's pretty clear he takes a lot of things personal when he shouldn't, and taking things personal makes him act personal. He looks genuinely angry and frustrated, I agree with @Unionjack think the pressure from Real has followed him and kept on stacking.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I don't think he is playing any character or whatever. I used to think that, even if he did before, now I believe he is showing his true colours. It's pretty clear he takes a lot of things personal when he shouldn't, and taking things personal makes him act personal. He looks genuinely angry and frustrated, I agree with @Unionjack think the pressure from Real has followed him and kept on stacking.

Aye. Couldn't agree more.

And its strange cause I know for 1 I would laugh at his antics on his 1st trip with us but it wore off gradually when we started to see his real 'one' come out. But then he would go doing summet with the club badge in a interview or running down the sideline after a goal and I'd love the guy again.

If he was still with us I'd worry about his mental health but right now I'm truly not that bothered as hes done a good job of pissing me off! Let the Mancs and his family worry about him till he moves elsewhere.