The Mourinho Thread

Publicly slating Shaw again...No need, do that behind closed doors and stop being an egotistical tosser. Look closer to home as to where your frailties lie...Like the 90M pound puzzle and the fact you are relying on a nigh on 40 year old striker to keep your head above water.

Jose Mourinho says Javier Hernandez would already have 20 goals this season if he was still a Manchester United player.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10829288/jose-mourinho-says-javier-hernandez-would-solve-man-utds-goalscoring-problems

So he likes to take a dig at Van Gaal for selling Chicharito when he sold KDB, Mata, Lukaku from us. 

He really is a big time hypocrite. 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Jose Mourinho says Javier Hernandez would already have 20 goals this season if he was still a Manchester United player.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10829288/jose-mourinho-says-javier-hernandez-would-solve-man-utds-goalscoring-problems

So he likes to take a dig at Van Gaal for selling Chicharito when he sold KDB, Mata, Lukaku from us. 

He really is a big time hypocrite. 

With mourinho its always somebody else fault 

The fact is he's horrifically under-achieved with what is the 2nd/3rd-best squad in the Premier League. United should be quite comfortably in the top three. Winning the EL would paper over some of the cracks, but this is one of his worst-ever seasons as a manager without a doubt. He's just bitter and twisted to take the heat off his players, who have equally been shite. 

On 09/04/2017 at 4:01 PM, Jason said:

LOL Maybe it was as its now a none link

WE all know by now (or should do) that a big part of Mous mindset is to shift blame and point it to where HE wants it. I must say for his 1st visit he would crack me up at some of his stunts But it gradually didn't seem as funny anymore.

So in the 2nd visit tho I was happy he came back having hopefully sorted out issues and had a plan where to go. But the games etc got worse and all this "us against the world" was breeding a very heavy atmosphere.

So now after a few years slagging him off we got all the red Mancs going to have to go through what we did and I wont lie and say I'm not looking forwarrd to seeing it happen

I'm just at a loss to understand why they aren't in top 4.

But we know they will spend a small countries overdraft this summer so lets hope they dont want same ones that the Don does eh.

We know the plans for Sunday. The same tactics only more so! He wont want to go down no 0-4 at home. So if the refs nowhere around or not reaching for cards its going to get brutal with us on the receiving end.

But as for him saying he wont be losing sleep the ight before or train any differently then I call BS!

Mou%201.png

5 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

How did Mourinho convince everyone that his squad is so bad? From what I can see, he has reduced the quality of his players with terrible tactical coaching, they have even scored less goals than under vangaal. No wonder hazard looked like he was in shackles. Mourinho can fool all those gullible fans but he isn’t fooling me. Another quality manager will be second comfortably with his team. 

It's hardly earth shattering but Mourinho must be one of the very few managers, and he's supposed to be a top one, who actually doesn't improve players at his disposal. Looking at his career, it's hard to name players who's actually improved under him, mentally, tactically, technically etc (compare him to others like Conte, Guardiola, Pochettino, Klopp - managers who manage and actually coach players too). Like you said, he always somehow convinces people that his players aren't good enough and then go out to buy players who has been developed by others clubs, approaching their peak or at their peak and buy his way to success. He's just a man interested in success and not bothered about developing players to the max.

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Apparently this guy is now saying we're one of a few teams that defends with 11 players. 

I think he's probably trying to say we defend as a team. But sometimes you can't help but get suspicious after he said a few negative things about us this season:

XiK4l8n.jpg

ZDsoBG2.jpg

Yz8AoWD.jpg

Even Gary Neville and Carragher noticed it

I dont think Mou honestly cares about the players that he does't like. Hes got his mind totally fixed on winning and he will try to win by any way he knows how. He just wants the best players he can buy in his side and doesn't mind paying for them. What I would be very interested seeing is him taking over a PL side recently relegated and on a tight budget and see how he got on. I know with him just going to them it would create optimism/enthusiasm but wiuld he enough?.

The problems I had with him IMHO we concentrated TOO much defensively. Yes of course I understand all the lads needs to have that thought in the back of your head but I think our forwards/attackers had been drilled so much to think defensively that they had simply forgotten what to do in the top third.

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I dont think Mou honestly cares about the players that he does't like. Hes got his mind totally fixed on winning and he will try to win by any way he knows how. He just wants the best players he can buy in his side and doesn't mind paying for them. What I would be very interested seeing is him taking over a PL side recently relegated and on a tight budget and see how he got on. I know with him just going to them it would create optimism/enthusiasm but wiuld he enough?.

The problems I had with him IMHO we concentrated TOO much defensively. Yes of course I understand all the lads needs to have that thought in the back of your head but I think our forwards/attackers had been drilled so much to think defensively that they had simply forgotten what to do in the top third.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/14/antonio-conte-ripped-jose-mourinho-blueprint-chelsea/

This is a clean break from the Mourinho era. Mourinho is brilliant at organising a defence, but his approach to attacking play is pretty basic. In fact, at most of his clubs, it consists largely of signing or inheriting an established world-class striker and letting them get on with it. “Mourinho put in a system, but we didn’t work lots,” Hazard said recently. “We know what to do, because we play football, but maybe the automatisms were a little bit different.”

Mourinho is getting exactly what he wants... he says batshit mental things so the papers focus on him rather than how shit his players are performing for him. He might be behind the times from a tactical point-of-view, but he's still the maestro of mind-games.