The Mourinho Thread

I am the only one who is seeing shades of envy from Mourinho? 

It's like he is trying to copy everything  Conte is doing, even the celebration he did yesterday smells of bullshit.
I think he really is hurt from the sacking last season.
I hope I am not sounding like a deluded dickhead here.

2 hours ago, Roquila said:

I am the only one who is seeing shades of envy from Mourinho? 

It's like he is trying to copy everything  Conte is doing, even the celebration he did yesterday smells of bullshit.
I think he really is hurt from the sacking last season.
I hope I am not sounding like a deluded dickhead here.

No, because I think the same and I do think he's very hurt from the sacking because it tainted his image again and I cannot think any person who enjoy's losing his job. But I also think he feels betrayed by the club and the players (debatable). 
When the fans chanted "judas" at him at the ManUtd game... well if I was Mourinho I would be very hurt because I know for certain that I never asked to lose my job the way he did and that the players should also be taking into account.  I think he's only at ManUtd to repair his image.

We all know something happened which resulted in our players not fighting for Mou anymore and deciding whether to turn up for a game or not. Leicester players did the same thing with Ranieri. Look how they play now. They played poor just to get Ranieri sacked. Everyone can see that.

When you think of it in a creepy way...last season Leicester were what we are now and they are now us from the 15/16 season. 

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Our website is throwing back digs at Manchester United and Mourinho since Conte won't respond to him.

4gLt8ap.jpg

:lol:

That's actually Giles Smith's column from the website. Although he's paid to write a column it's hardly the club's official word. He's a very funny writer his Raison d' etre is to take the piss he also writes for The Times.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/03/giles-smith_s-thursday-thoughts2.html

On 20/03/2017 at 8:16 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

When the fans chanted "judas" at him at the ManUtd game... well if I was Mourinho I would be very hurt because I know for certain that I never asked to lose my job the way he did and that the players should also be taking into account.  I think he's only at ManUtd to repair his image.

We all know something happened which resulted in our players not fighting for Mou anymore and deciding whether to turn up for a game or not. Leicester players did the same thing with Ranieri. Look how they play now. They played poor just to get Ranieri sacked. Everyone can see that.

I doubt anybody played with the intention of getting somebody sacked, it's a ridiculous notion imo. The whole team? So they risk their careers and the club's standing simply to get the man sacked, who helped them win their biggest prize barely half a year ago? I seriously don't believe that, maybe a few of them did this intentionally like at Middlesbrough, but all in all I think you're underestimating the psychological aspect. It's difficult to say what it was exactly because every case is different and we don't know what happened, but it's pretty evident when people are psychologically oppressed and as such not at their best mentally nor physically. It was very evident with us imo.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

C8V3kOZWAAA8FTN.jpg

Points after 28 games : 

Van Gaal - 63

Moyes - 59

Mourinho - 53

Out of the title race since October. Our ex-flame is breaking new grounds right, left and centre. Poor Jose ;)

Well i check it and Moyes had 48 and Van Gall 53. Not even close but i get that bait :/ 

3 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Despite the disappointment today, something to bring a chuckle to the heart. Jose (or Maureen as some call him), is losing his mind. 

200 million spent, most expensively assembled squad in history / 13 points behind 

C8V3kOZWAAA8FTN.jpg

Points after 28 games : 

Van Gaal - 63

Moyes - 59

Mourinho - 53

Out of the title race since October. Our ex-flame is breaking new grounds right, left and centre. Poor Jose ;)

Is that LVG's first season or last season?

Anyone see Pulis in his pre-match interview? Said something to the effect of "complaining about injuries? They've got something like 200 million pounds in that team. I doubt anyone will be shedding a tear." :lol:

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Is that LVG's first season or last season?

24 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I'm not sure if its accurate, I saw it on twitter ^_^

Just checked on Statto - http://www.statto.com/football/teams/manchester-united/2013-2014/results - and those numbers are incorrect. After 28 league games in the first season:

Moyes - 48

Van Gaal - 53 (47 in second)

Mourinho - 53

He got broken in Spain.  The media, his Anti-Barca philosophies (heightened after not getting the Barca job), the siege mentality, I think it all got to him.  A sabbatical after Madrid may have been good for him.

He's no longer the media darling in England, is he?

I don't think he will make top 4 since Liverpool will more then likely get it. Unless Arsenal turns on God mode again and finish top 4. 

His best bet is the Europa League. 

They should win it, but it will be funny if they fail on that.