The Mourinho Thread

1 minute ago, Styles said:

I seriously doubt anybody called him Judas. If I was a betting man I'd put my money on him being upset at the Antonio chants and sticking up 3 fingers as a result.

No some did chant F*ck off Mourinho to him. 

Thing is his behaviour is always been stupid. During the time he was with is so many comments that had other fans wtfing but cause he was our manager excuses were made for them.

People stuck up for him. All seems different now he's speaking from the other side..Though the Pogba comment duno what that is about!! 

55 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He just loves any badge he wears, there isn't one badge that means more to him than any other.....He loves himself and loves his own hype.

Good riddance.

What do we expect him to do wear a Chelsea badge on the other side and pat them both? Hes a Manc now and we might detest the way he goes about it he wants and does all he can for his current team.

The thing that pisses me off is the way he goes about it. OK hes a Manc but as it seems he remembers the 3 PL wins with him it would be nice if he remembered it come media time instead of spouting off spiel about us fans,players,tactics,atmosphere etc etc. I know he did all the same BS wjhen he was with us so I really shouldnt be suprized but if anyones gonna tell me he doesn't look back at our times with some kind of warm thoughts I'd call them daft unless Mou has severe psychological problems.

Which might be more truthful than I joked if he honestly thinks this

He thought Pog was the best fuckin player on the pitch!!!!

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho claims Paul Pogba played better than N’Golo Kante after Chelsea clash

24 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No some did chant F*ck off Mourinho to him. 

Yeah he got some shit thrown at him but after all what hes thrown at us he deserved some back.

Froim up in MH I never heard Judas but dunno if anyone standing behind him shouted it at him or not.

I'll always appreciate what we achieved together but till he stops this slagging off everything Chelsea or he leaves the Mancs then he can fuck off and bejust like any other Manc to me.

Bit like a breakup isn't it? When you never see your ex, it's easier to remember the good times. When they're around you all the time and you see the new relationship, you get annoyed, even if you're in a new one that's going well. 

Story of Kevin De Bruyne of Man City on Mourinho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4316826/Kevin-Bruyne-wanted-make-Chelsea-training-public.html

De Bruyne reveals he wanted to make Chelsea training sessions public in order to prove Mourinho wrong

Kevin De Bruyne wanted his training sessions at Chelsea made available to the public in order to disprove Jose Mourinho's claims about his performances. The Manchester City star is now widely regarded as one of the Premier League's best players, having left Stamford Bridge for Wolfsburg in January 2014 before his £55million move to the Etihad 18 months later. But after De Bruyne's premature switch to the Bundesliga, Mourinho criticised the Belgium playmaker's displays in training and claimed he had made excuses.

14 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Also, why is he taking sole credit for our premier leagues? HE didn't win them by himself, there was also 11 players, many of whom he himself proposed to be bought for a lot of money. 

If he feels like we all blame him for last season, he's going to take credit for the Premier League titles, which is fair but it isn't the case for the majority of supporters. 

He's finished. Can't see him do anything special with ManUtd and I doubt they'll even win the Europa League because there are still better teams in it than ManUtd. I hope they face Olympique Lyonnais because that's a team who can beat them easily. 

They are so boring to watch. It's unreal that they sacked Louis van Gaal to bring in the king of defensive football Mourinho as the ultimate quick-fix. The only people who claim ManUtd are playing well or more offensive than Van Gaal, are ManUtd fans who close their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears. It's dull, it's slow paced...it's Mourinho-ball. Pogba has absolutely no clue what his role or duties are in the midfield. Their defense is shit with exception of Bailly and Valencia (Valencia is a warrior imo, their best player in our match against them in the FA cup). They are lucky they still have De Gea because he keeps them on their feet many times.

Mourinho is not the special one ManUtd need. No one will or can ever do what Sir Alex did for them but in my eyes, when SAF retired, ManUtd retired as well. Long may it be like this. 

10 hours ago, iceboy said:

What a whiny little baby, he has a chance to win more trophies than others, boohoo... He claims to be a winner but whines like a proper loser. He's past his sell-by date.

I watched the match against rostov and it was a sour performance. I don't know how long ManUnited fans can keep up with this. They are used to attacking football under Ferguson (chanting "attack, attack, attack" during match days) and didn't like LVG because of the poor quality football and lack of goals. 

Statements like this are becoming normal on redcafe:  

I just don't see the logic behind the way he played out that second half?
I get trying to see out a game, I get being safe and conservative even if I don't enjoy it.
What I don't get is gambling everything on not conceding a single goal. Romero doesn't pull off a cracking save at the end and we're going into another 30 minutes of football which is the last thing we need.
A dodgy deflection, a missed offside or an individual error can all
lead to a jammy goal and it's happened to us so often this season
you think we'd learn to expect it.
They had to attack after we scored so why not put Rashford on? He's the one player there who could have exploited the space left behind and it's not like a fresh Rashford would offer any less defensively than a tiring Mata, Mkhey or Zlatan.
I get the logic of maintaing possession and picking the safe pass. But what in Gods name is the point of playing safe backwards pass after safe backwards pass until you get back to the keeper or centre back who just lumps possession up the field aimlessly?

We criticize Conte here sometimes but watching ManUnited reminds me of how poor we could be in the past sometimes. Especially running out of ideas near the box