The Mourinho Thread

10 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I can see a trend with the prima donnas, self entitled players tbh.

So it's the players and not the managers. 

And then you had the audacity to say that avb was different when real Madrid players won the CL when Mourinho left just like the Chelsea players when avb left.... 

Okay your the best you know everything, case closed. 

35 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

FFS why had you say something like this without backing it up? What do you gain from it?! Come back with truth or stop accusing people! Be a good boy and participate in this dicussion by attacking the argument, it's getting boring, thought we had normal discussions going on in other threats, seems i was in the wrong here, thanks for clearing that one up and now ignore me. I guess you would be the first to run crying to a mod because of an accusation like this.

You said something like "funny how a Romanian is complaining" and shit like this, so don't try to hide it. You edited your posts and deleted everything, but that doesn't mean that you didn't say it. So stop trying to hide it again, because we are not stupid. 
You are just like your idol: a coward and a hypocrite. 

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So it's the players and not the managers. 

And then you had the audacity to say that avb was different.... 

Okay your the best you know everything, case closed. 

Every case is different, mate. It's fun how you seem to be obsessed with proving how Mourinho might be past it or not, basically 70% of your posting is comprised of that, even in discussion where the name Mourinho has no relevance.

12 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Every case is different, mate. It's fun how you seem to be obsessed with proving how Mourinho might be past it or not, basically 70% of your posting is comprised of that, even in discussion where the name Mourinho has no relevance.

Yes your right every case is different. 

But the fact that I'm bringing up double example for a same case adds greater proof of evidence. 

When it happened at real Madrid we gave him the benefit of doubt, as a one thing event. But when the same thing happened in a different team then there's something wrong. 

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

What I would like to see in this thread is reasoned debate and valid points with opinions, not people bashing each other and throwing personal insults around.

What I would like to see in this forum is RACIST jerks being banned or at least apologizing for being racist jerks.

But hey, let's forget about racist comments once they are deleted and try to have reasoned debates and bring up valid points to those who talk shit about our nationalities. That sounds fair. 

6 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

You said something like "funny how a Romanian is complaining" and shit like this, so don't try to hide it. You edited your posts and deleted everything, but that doesn't mean that you didn't say it. So stop trying to hide it again, because we are not stupid. 
You are just like your idol: a coward and a hypocrite. 

If i'm not mistaken that was some new German guy with Mourinho and Simeone in his profile pic, not Essien

Jose Mourinho: I'd still be at Chelsea if Roman Abramovich wanted me, but I want a long Manchester United career

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/jose-mourinho-id-still-be-at-chelsea-if-roman-abramovich-wanted-me-but-i-want-a-long-manchester-a3302126.html

1 minute ago, MefiX19 said:

If i'm not mistaken that was some new German guy with Mourinho and Simeone in his profile pic, not Essien

No, it was Essien19. Funny how he claims now that I am making things up :D

Capture.PNG

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yes your right every case is different. 

But the fact that I'm bringing up double example for a same case adds greater proof of evidence. 

When it happened at real Madrid we gave him the benefit of doubt. As a one thing event. But when the same thing happened in a different team then there's something wrong. 

Or maybe something was wrong with some of the players not feeling like it anymore :)
As you say, double example for a same case adds greater proof of evidence. Works both ways.

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

Or maybe something was wrong with some of the players not feeling like it anymore :)
As you say, double example for a same case adds greater proof of evidence. Works both ways.

And what is your example? 

You said AVB was different just because the players won the Cl afterwards. 

So isn't that the same case with Real Madrid players winning the CL after he left? 

Aren't you contradicting yourself? 

48 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

There weren't even buy-back clauses in the contracts of KdB or Lukaku, ffs.

It has been reported, reliably I think, that there was such a clause in the contract when KDB was sold, and that there is one still in force regarding Romelu. We are reported to have been paid by City when they signed Kevin.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

And what is your example? 

You said AVB was different just because the players won the Cl afterwards. 

So isn't that the same case with Real Madrid players winning the CL after he left? 

Aren't you contradicting yourself? 

Or maybe you are? Dude give it up, it's actually annoying to state the obvious multiple times.
If you think I said that about AVB, read again and with greater attention, without bringing up your obvious agenda to the table.
I'll end it here because it ain't gonna end well otherwise, as SJ said try to focus on good debates rather then bringing up agendas.

10 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Or maybe you are? Dude give it up, it's actually annoying to state the obvious multiple times.
If you think I said that about AVB, read again and with greater attention, without bringing up your obvious agenda to the table.
I'll end it here because it ain't gonna end well otherwise, as SJ said try to focus on good debates rather then bringing up agendas.

You said: 

Those players had given their all for the club up to that moment, and when all was said and done they practically self-managed themselves to a CL win. A CL win.
Up to now this current crop did win 2 titles exclusively because of José's much hated tactics, then they shamelessly gave up and didn't even try when things weren't going their way.
It's day and night.

And I said isn't this scenario similar to Real Madrid after he left? 

The players didn't play for AVB because he lost them. And we know these players are good as proof by before and after. 

Add that same line for Real Madrid and Chelsea for the individual. 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

And I said isn't this scenario similar to Real Madrid after he left? 

No? It might be considered similar at a first glance, but when you actually take a closer look they are quite different.
There isn't only one way to look at things, you know?

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

No? It might be considered similar at a first glance, but when you actually take a closer look they are quite different.
There isn't only one way to look at things, you know?

I say 50-50

But this is why when you take a look at Chelsea, then what happen at Real Madrid was no anomaly. 

1 hour ago, Last Sicarius said:

Uff, its good that we sacked him, but for me it was too late. If we did it quicker we could get Klopp but we have Conte and its good for us. Let's just forget about the hypocrite one ^_^

We could never have got Klopp, he had his heart set on Liverpool.