Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably right but Jose has never been in this position before. If RLC puts in a World Class performance tomorrow who knows. No one expected Kenedy to be getting crucial minutes this season either.

The way Matic, Ivanovic & Cesc have been performing he's probably desperate for any alternative at this moment. They're all pretty much giving him no choice but to try something new.

Pretty sure Kenedy only got minutes this season because we needed/wanted to get a win in matches and lacked many options. Would certainly welcome changes against Arsenal but I doubt it.

Mikel or Ramires will probably start in a 4-3-3, since Oscar isn't fully fit and Pedro is out injured.

while Oscar is fit to take over the number 10 role, allowing Chelsea manager Mourinho to push Cesc Fabregas back next to Loftus-Cheek.

From the article.

Jesus what is it with us and injuries this season

For the past 3-4 years we've had a pretty impressive injury record

Now it's gone to shit. WTF is going on - it can't all be down to Eva can it?

remember we played Lampard non stop for 3 years then he got small injuries which he couldnt shake off, 70 games (that includes Internationals) is too

much . Rotation is the sensible policy

Yeah the players being 'dropped' have not been in good form but I don't think anyone has mentioned that a lot the selection is due to the early kick off against Arsenal on Saturday. Matic is going to be key that game and Mourinho obviously feels it is better preserving his energy rather than playing him twice in 3 days. Terry is getting older as well and maybe for his body it is better for him to play only one of the games. Ivanovic being dropped tomorrow most certainly means he starts on Saturday. It is a wake up call but like I was saying a major reason is also because of rotation and with Arsenal in mind. Costa as well. He will start against Arsenal regardless imo but obviously his hamstring is an issue so even if he was on good form it is a good idea leaving him on the bench for a game we should win without him tbh.

EVERYONE IGNORE THIS POST. IT IS FOR REMOVING BAD LUCK AND ILLUMINATI EVIL SPELLS CAST ON CHELSEA FC. I WILL TRY TO REMOVE IT.

"In The Name of Truth and Righteousness and I Call Upon The Forces of Truth in Name of Pure Clean Energy of Righteous Power and Please Remove All Spells and Remove All Black Magic Used by The Evil Elite and TPTB and The ILLUMINATI Mind Control that have been put upon Chelsea FC Players and Staff Management in The Name of Truth and The Name of Kevin Arnold Ashburner's Name".

"I Kevin Arnold Ashburner Demand and Rebuke and Curse and Smite and Damn and Condemn and Command All Evil Energies and Entities that have brought Negative Energy upon Chelsea FC and I ask for All iILLUMINATI Black Magic and Spells to be Removed in The Name of Kevin Arnold Ashburner. Please be Gone All Evil and Dark Evil Energy and Be Gone Now in The Name of The Universal Father of Truth who Gave Life to The Universe and The World and Who gave Humans Air and Oxygen to Breathe".

"SO LET IT BE DONE FROM THIS MOMENT ON. SO BE IT. SO SHALL IT BE".

Apparently Ruben will be playing as a DM today. Jose trying to curb another young player's attacking instincts simply because he's big & black?

RLC is no DM & it's the hardest midfield position to play. He doesn't have the expansive distribution, stamina, defensive nous, positioning or intelligence to play that role yet.

Apparently Ruben will be playing as a DM today. Jose trying to curb another young player's attacking instincts simply because he's big & black?

RLC is no DM & it's the hardest midfield position to play. He doesn't have the expansive distribution, stamina, defensive nous, positioning or intelligence to play that role yet.

Mourinho doesn't want him to flourish , or he might have to pick him in a big game