Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you even know he is charge of Chelsea to put Azpi at RB? :D
Even if he plays Azpi at RB and Baba at LB, I'm sure Ivanovic will start against arsenal.
No chance of RLC or Remy starting too. I can see Mikel starting again next to Matic and Willian for Cesc or Pedro. And maybe Flacao for Costa. 2-1 win or 1-1 draw and on to the next game when I think the fate of Mou will be clear after it.

Rajkovic

Shpungin - Tibi - Ben Haim1 - Ben Harush

Alberman

Mitrovic'- Igiebor

Ben Chaim2 - - - - - - Rikan

Zahavi(fake 9)

ben chaim(he so fast) vs ivanovic? :cry:

Strong mid

Zahavi is very Dangerous(should be 99 finish in fifa)

If Hazard will play against ben harush its will be easy for him

If we won't win this one, the media in Israel will go mental. They are already publishing articles about how much we suck right now.
I can already imagine what would happen afterwards.

Ugh tough week ahead of us. I hate Maccabi.

Ill eat a kitten if Ivanovic starts.....Ill fucking do it Jose!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

so basically u r 3 matches late. i had the same blow up against wba (which we somehow won) and u called me a moaner, remember.

anyways, welcome to the dark side brother.

COuiIpVXAAAf6nb.jpg

Apparently their fans don't like refugees.

If I'm not mistaken that's actually an old photo that some sites wrongly reporting as related to the recent refugees to Europe crisis. Much more likely that is a somewhat old banner aimed at the African asylum seekers in Israel.

That said, the irony and lack of self awareness of Israelis not wanting migrants and refugees are just staggering considering that the majority of Israelis themselves are at most second or third generation migrants and refugees.

But let's not turn this into a politics thread...

Ill eat a kitten if Ivanovic starts.....Ill fucking do it Jose!!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

What fault has the kitten committed in all of this?!!