Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

Finaly something positive. Baba bit rash at times, but very promising. RLC and Oscar did great job so far. Remy added pace in attack and Willian was great before injury. Defense was solid, but maccabi didnt test us much anyway.

Hazard and moreso Cesc poor again. Need to get benched sooner or later to get their bite back.

Come on, one more goal in second and Ill be happy.

I think that set piece in which their striker took the header alone was more than enough to see we still have some things to work on, but we´ve been more solid than before.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscraque back and we start to resemble a football team again...but but Maccabi are awful yet we got smashed by Red Bulls Youth team this season and our best player has been woeful against the same team.

Jose must be seriously considering dropping Matic for RLC by the way. Ridiculously good performance. Cahill also impressive.

RLC should play in place of Cesc if anything, not Matic. Matic has been one of our few good players thus far this season's for the most part.

RLC has been very good imo, shame he got that yellow card so early, can see him beeing subbed for Matic eventually. Hazard really is out of form and needs to shape up, wouldn't mind seeing Traore getting a run in if we're still comfortably in the lead.

RLC is bossing.

baba has made some mistakes, but looks decent. hopefully we can pass him more. his overlaps have been totally disregarded so far.

cesc is still doing his houdini act.

with the pressure off, hopefully, we can now really get into it.

I feel that without that yellow card, RLC would be playing even better. Not saying he´s been passive, but I imagine he has been careful, even if just a little.

I like the fact that we now seem to have some width playing Baba and Cesar. But it seems like the players are not used to having them there outwide ready with their overlapping runs.

Still think we are playing poorly and our attack looks stifled and confused. No disrespect but Maccabi is a shit team we should be destroying them.

RLC is bossing.

baba has made some mistakes, but looks decent. hopefully we can pass him more. his overlaps have been totally disregarded so far.

cesc is still doing his houdini act.

with the pressure off, hopefully, we can now really get into it.

I thought Fabregas was ok so far. Not at the right level, but he was ok.