Marquinhos

Liuxas

29 minutes ago, bellion said:

Which makes the Board to be even bigger mugs.  Paying high wages for under-performers and average joes like Oscar and Cahill shows they are penny wise pound foolish.

Also, how do you explain the net spend of the club being LOWER than Watford and Crystal Palace.

Oh shut up already. The board is fine. Give it a rest.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Oh shut up already. The board is fine. Give it a rest.

10 minutes ago, bellion said:

Fine my ass.  Go suck up to the board yourself then.

@Gilvorak Please stop telling people to shut up.

@bellion Please be a bit more constructive please.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

What I seen of Rogmanoli he seem like a gd player and a cheaper option to stones 

The fact that he is also a versatile defender...can be useful at left back because He is a left footed central defender...capable of playing with the ball...very important when building from the back...

7 hours ago, bellion said:

Which makes the Board to be even bigger mugs.  Paying high wages for under-performers and average joes like Oscar and Cahill shows they are penny wise pound foolish.

Also, how do you explain the net spend of the club being LOWER than Watford and Crystal Palace.

NO, Chelsea currently has the highest wage bill because of bonuses for winning the league.  I don't know how that makes the board "Mugs". The clubs net spend the you focus so much on is only low because Jose sold players that were valuable

6 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

NO, Chelsea currently has the highest wage bill because of bonuses for winning the league.  I don't know how that makes the board "Mugs". The clubs net spend the you focus so much on is only low because Jose sold players that were valuable

Valuable to whom?  And why didn't the Board get adequate replacements for deportees and especially during last summer when some players such as Ivanovic were on the decline and the need for an injection of first team quality was sorely needed? You can't heap all the blame solely on Mourinho alone.  

“The Premier League is the number one best league in the world,” Marquinhos said. “It’s a very competitive football. There are not weak teams at all.”

“I just like the league itself but I haven’t got an English side that I follow closely,” he added.

“It’d be fantastic to have this opportunity [to play in England] one day, but now I’m focused on PSG.”

http://soccerlens.com/chelsea-target-marquinhos-dreams-premier-league-move/188617/

• 3 weeks later...

Marquinhos' decision has been made. He will not continue at PSG next season. (Diario Sport)

Marquinhos has offers from MUFC, FCBayern & Chelsea and is also on FCB's agenda, although they have not made a formal offer. (Diario Sport)

Chelsea seems Marquinhos' most probably destination, but the dance has barely started. (Diario Sport)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

According to @footmercato, Antonio Conte has asked Chelsea for the signing of Marquinhos.

Koulibaly will now renew with Napoli,Chelsea will now try to sign Marquinhos. (Sky)

I can't believe this why didn't we try to sign him earlier he is much better than Koulibaly.

Isn´t he a little bit too small for a CB?

19 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

According to @footmercato, Antonio Conte has asked Chelsea for the signing of Marquinhos.

Koulibaly will now renew with Napoli,Chelsea will now try to sign Marquinhos. (Sky)

I can't believe this why didn't we try to sign him earlier he is much better than Koulibaly.

Would psg let him go ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You