Marquinhos

Liuxas

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the club fucking idiots? why the fuck do we keep looking at unattainable targets. Yh sure they refused to sell him to Barcelona last season so after a great season now they will consider selling him to us. How much will we have to offer? 100m for him? Let's bid for Veratti, Ibra and Thiago Silva as well while we are at it.

This is doomed to fail if this is serious. Mean while players like Moutinho, Abdenour are out there waiting to be snapped up for good prices...

Would love to sign him as he's probably the best young CB in the world ATM. But PSG know this so can't see why they'd want to sell.

Well he might be a bit disgruntled at being 3rd choice. Just depends if we could convince him hed be a starter and tempt him to England.

With both him and Laporte now linked I just wonder why not sooner?

Well he might be a bit disgruntled at being 3rd choice. Just depends if we could convince him hed be a starter and tempt him to England.

It's too late in the window, i'm sure we won't sign any of them.

That's a possiblity but even so I wasn't talking about Marquinhos' wishes. Talking about if PSG wanted to sell. They paid a lot for him in the first place and I doubt they'd sell him for anything less than like £75M.

That's a possiblity but even so I wasn't talking about Marquinhos' wishes. Talking about if PSG wanted to sell. They paid a lot for him in the first place and I doubt they'd sell him for anything less than like £75M.

Aye. Hard decisions all round.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You