Zhang Lingpeng

Magic Lamps

Judging by his press-conference, Jose definately knows Zhang Linpeng.

If he is as talented as made out, i think he would be generally known to the bigger clubs tbh.

Didnt rubbish it though but he wont get a WP so if he is being loaned out, id still imagine a CB will join for the 1st team

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is as talented as made out, i think he would be generally known to the bigger clubs tbh.

Didnt rubbish it though but he wont get a WP so if he is being loaned out, id still imagine a CB will join for the 1st team

He will if want him bad enough. Well pay the 10m minimum fee.

This dude the real deal. He is amazing. Wow I didn't even know Chelsea scouted the super league. Very happy! I'm guessing he didn't cost much either. What a steal! Funny nickname aside, dude is a monster. I have no doubts he'll get even better playing with better players. Dude doesn't even try and dominates the super league.
He won't get a work permit but we should try to find a workaround.

Wow, very excited! :)

Edit - nvm, never seen this dude play. Thought we were talking about Sergio Ramos.

This dude the real deal. He is amazing. Wow I didn't even know Chelsea scouted the super league. Very happy! I'm guessing he didn't cost much either. What a steal! Funny nickname aside, dude is a monster. I have no doubts he'll get even better playing with better players. Dude doesn't even try and dominates the super league.

He won't get a work permit but we should try to find a workaround.

Wow, very excited! :)

Pretty sure he would gain one if we appealed though seeing as he is recognized as one of the best players in a league, and his(poor) national side.

Chinese coach: Chelsea is messing with his head and tries to unsettle him. We will protect our player. He is not for sale and we will reject every offer.

If he's a Guangzhou Evergrande's player, then his current coach is Luiz Felipe Scolari, CMIIW :ph34r:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You