Zhang Lingpeng

Magic Lamps

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he is not that bad. Can play cb, rb and rw. Decent skills and pace but the latter might only look like this way because the players around him are so slow. anyway. He could be stronger. Even those insect-like built mini defenders can unbalance him. I am sure h can be a decent squad option for our u21 or vitesse tho

Is this a CB? or RB? I mean, I would've loved Stones. Tbh, I wouldn't mind this Chinese guy here. There are many hidden gems in these Asian Leagues. Thing with Chinese players, they never leave their country unlike Japanese/Korean because of the lucractive wages in China at clubs like Shanghai or Guangzhou, so many of these players would walk into top European clubs, believe this or not. Let's not forget the shirt sales in China, crazy money there. People need to lose this mentality, "oh we are signing a player I've never heard so they must be shit". I'm interested to see how this transfer saga folds out.

No one can judge him because none of us have ever seen him play, however would be quite funny and embarassing if we sign him and he fails to get a work permit, going on loan forever like many others. I hope if the club try to sign him they make sure all the legal documents are taken care of 1st or we will be back to square one if he can't play here this season anyway.

Is this a CB? or RB? I mean, I would've loved Stones. Tbh, I wouldn't mind this Chinese guy here. There are many hidden gems in these Asian Leagues. Thing with Chinese players, they never leave their country unlike Japanese/Korean because of the lucractive wages in China at clubs like Shanghai or Guangzhou, so many of these players would walk into top European clubs, believe this or not. Let's not forget the shirt sales in China, crazy money there. People need to lose this mentality, "oh we are signing a player I've never heard so they must be shit". I'm interested to see how this transfer saga folds out.

Proven by the Chinese National Team's captivating performances.

Come on, Black Mamba. Don't be ridiculous.

Chinese Sergio Ramos is the best nickname I've ever come across.

"so many of these players would walk into top european teams."

Is that why china never plays in the world cup with these top players? Even North Korea made the world cup more times in the past 85 years than china did. It's one thing if china the national team was good

Tbh Asian football market is pretty much unexplored territory apart from Japan. I mean getting the work permit is hard enough, can you imagine clubs sending scout on a 12 hours trip to China often to scout someone. However if China do produce that many good footballers, I wonder why none of them ever made it big in Europe for the last 20 years, not even one that everyone here can claim they know.

Tbh Asian football market is pretty much unexplored territory apart from Japan. I mean getting the work permit is hard enough, can you imagine clubs sending scout on a 12 hours trip to China often to scout someone. However if China do produce that many good footballers, I wonder why none of them ever made it big in Europe for the last 20 years, not even one that everyone here can claim they know.

China puts all their money into olympic sports and the next yao ming....

Their girl's football team is good, but mainly the funds go to olympics

Proven by the Chinese National Team's captivating performances.

Come on, Black Mamba. Don't be ridiculous.

Chinese Sergio Ramos is the best nickname I've ever come across.

Chinese clubs, especially Guangzhou Evergrande, have performed well at the AFC Champions League. They won it very recently. I mean, look at how successful Kagawa ended up being for Dortmund. Keisuke Honda, another example, ended being a success in Europe.

The reason why Chinese team have been underperforming is because of the management and the corruption IMO.

Chinese clubs, especially Guangzhou Evergrande, have performed well at the AFC Champions League. They won it very recently. I mean, look at how successful Kagawa ended up being for Dortmund. Keisuke Honda, another example, ended being a success in Europe.

The reason why Chinese team have been underperforming is because of the management and the corruption IMO.

kagawa and honda are japanese.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You