Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

I bet pedro is bitching to Cesc about convincing him to join us, rather than staying at barcelona.

Would of received tons of playing time this season at barcelona.

Well, hindsight is wonderful, isn't it?

No one would have expected the Barcelona players to drop like flies all of a sudden and you talked about playing time this season, what about when everyone is fit again? What about when Turan, Vidal etc are finally registered in the squad? Pedro's playing time would still be limited, if not even more so from January onward. And you also talked as if Pedro hasn't been playing for us. We have played 9 games in all competitions since Pedro signed for us and he's played 8 of them with 6 from the start.

Well, hindsight is wonderful, isn't it?

No one would have expected the Barcelona players to drop like flies all of a sudden and you talked about playing time this season, what about when everyone is fit again? What about when Turan, Vidal etc are finally registered in the squad? Pedro's playing time would still be limited, if not even more so from January onward. And you also talked as if Pedro hasn't been playing for us. We have played 9 games in all competitions since Pedro signed for us and he's played 8 of them with 6 from the start.

It was expected.

They got banned by fifa and their squad was already limited...Do you know who Vidal is? He is a right back not the Chilean on Munchen.

Turan is playing the iniesta role.

It was expected. They got banned by fifa and their squad was already limited

But that's only for 6 months. Come January, everything will be back to normal and then what? Pedro was clearly thinking about long term when he decided to leave Barcelona.

Do you know who Vidal is? He is a right back not the Chilean on Munchen.

Of course I know which Vidal you're talking about - Aleix Vidal (the Chilean Vidal doesn't even play on the flanks). He can play both as a right winger and right back.

Turan is playing the iniesta role.

Whether that will be the case remains to be seen but Turan is an option in the wide area for Barcelona.

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny when I see him having to come deep and dribble past two or three players. That's not his game. That's not Pedro. Pedro's game is based on movements and combination plays.

It shows you truly how shit we are as an attacking unit. For god's sake Mourinho, hire an attacking coach.

You couldn't be more correct. I've watched him play for six years now and he's never played like this. This Hazard-esque style he's currently displaying is so strange. Always receiving the ball in deep positions, no one around and then he starts dribbling and carrying the ball (so many touches and why is he dribbling?)... He's practically a midfielder. And it doesn't suit him at all.

I don't understand why attacking players tend to morph in a Chelsea kit.

You couldn't be more correct. I've watched him play for six years now and he's never played like this. This Hazard-esque style he's currently displaying is so strange. Always receiving the ball in deep positions, no one around and then he starts dribbling and carrying the ball (so many touches and why is he dribbling?)... He's practically a midfielder. And it doesn't suit him at all.

It seems like the only attacking players who will make it successfully here are those who can make things happen individually. Only dribbling wingers will play well, we don't have the team play to carry players who can't do things on their own

The reason for that - look to the main man in the dugout.