Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Diego Forlan said about him:

"As a player, I know who’d I’d choose if Manchester United and Chelsea came in for me. [united are] one is one of the three clubs biggest in the world; the other is a club who’ve grown because of a rich owner"

Fucking cunt.

Glazer? ;) he could be trolling United - and United have spent loads in the last few seasons, have the highest wage bill and will likely spend shit loads more in January - so they are literally trying to buy success - oh how the might have fallen :)

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :)

One has to understand that manure truly thought they had the deal sown up. manure executive vice chairman Ed Woodward was in Barcelona on Monday. I heard that the #9 jersey was already printed with Pedro's name, but instead Pedro is at Chelsea. Even Pedro's agent was shock how fast the deal took place. Willian, Mo Salah & now Pedro have been snatched from our rivals in a heartbeat. Funny stuff you think about it & you can understand why manure faithful are a bit butt-hurt :Goober:

It's just weird, that's all.. Talk Chelsea is the only outlet worldwide online and off, referring to him as 'Pedro Rodriguez'.

Don't be such a Buzz Killington!

I enjoy the witty humor they have for the name threads and avatars.

Like they had the picture of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite for this guy.

Then they had picture of actual small stones for John stones.

And now they have the picture of a Coca Cola drink for Koke! :D

One has to understand that manure truly thought they had the deal sown up. manure executive vice chairman Ed Woodward was in Barcelona on Monday. I heard that the #9 jersey was already printed with Pedro's name, but instead Pedro is at Chelsea. Even Pedro's agent was shock how fast the deal took place. Willian, Mo Salah & now Pedro have been snatched from our rivals in a heartbeat. Funny stuff you think about it & you can understand why manure faithful are a bit butt-hurt :Goober:

Theres not much more in the world of footie I enjoy than getting one over on our nearest and dearest rivals Im feeling very cautious right now so I think I will wait till after silly seasons over before I start pissing all over them. Things always have nasty habits of turning round and kicking us in the balls.

Term-X, on 22 Aug 2015 - 4:43 PM, said: It's just weird, that's all.. Talk Chelsea is the only outlet worldwide online and off, referring to him as 'Pedro Rodriguez'. Don't be such a Buzz Killington! I enjoy the witty humor they have for the name threads and avatars. Like they had the picture of Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite for this guy. Then they had picture of actual small stones for John stones. And now they have the picture of a Coca Cola drink for Koke! :D

Fuck knows what will happen if we start looking at Burakcan Kunt

'Pedro Rodriguez' has a lot more sex appeal than 'Pedro'.

Tbh the biggest problem of Pedro is that he also doesnt look like a star in any kind of way... i always found him annoying-looking in a Barcelona shirt. But i already forgot about it obviously...

'Pedro Rodriguez' has a lot more sex appeal than 'Pedro'.

Tbh the biggest problem of Pedro is that he also doesnt look like a star in any kind of way... i always found him annoying-looking in a Barcelona shirt. But i already forgot about it obviously...

I felt the same about Cesc, don't worry :lol: