Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

If we buy Falcao, he will not be a Plan B for Torres. If Torres is on form, Villas will rotate both, just like Mourinho did with Drogba/Crespo and Drogba/Gujionsen. If he is in poor form, then he will be at bench every game and will leave in 2012 to Atletico de Madrid.

Indeed. Either way, it would be a positive signing, if true!

Just saw in a portuguease news channel that Falcao will sign for Chelsea this week. Hope Chelsea has good wingers to give him balls to his head = goal :getin:

Considering the amount of creativity we've got in our team, the only balls he's going to see are his own ones :whistling:

Just saw in a portuguease news channel that Falcao will sign for Chelsea this week. Hope Chelsea has good wingers to give him balls to his head = goal :getin:

I see no wings at an affordable price in the market that we can take

Top class area striker. dont expect many driblles or stuff like that from him. just to be in the right place at the right time to finish. Reminds me a bit of Filippo Inzaghi when he was younger of course lol.

Top class area striker. dont expect many driblles or stuff like that from him. just to be in the right place at the right time to finish. Reminds me a bit of Filippo Inzaghi when he was younger of course lol.

Same here mate. He reminds me of him a lot. Always at the right place at the right time.

Hmmm at least in FCP, wingers had great importance with AVB..

AVB only used 1 winger. Varela, James... depending on the game. Hulk played on the lines but he wasnt a winger and didnt made any crosses at all.

Guest justin_3d

Well if Falcao comes, i would expect the news about Alexis Sanchez to seem possible, because Falcao- Sanchez, would be all you need!

I sent U A PM.

Well if Falcao comes, i would expect the news about Alexis Sanchez to seem possible, because Falcao- Sanchez, would be all you need!

emo3.gif

I will admit I haven't seen much of him but it sounds as though he was a very important player to AVB in Porto's season. There's the whole "But Torres is with us" argument but reading some of your posts he sounds like a completely different sort of striker. Squad depth ftw ^_^