Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Why would Mourinho try and sign Falcao when he has Higuain, who is arguably the best young striker in world football?

as I said, because he want to fuck with Chelsea's plans of conquering the Europe.

Falcao on current form is easily one of the better strikers in world football. 17 goals in Europa League alone is no easy task. If Falcao comes, I can see Anelka being moved on, possibly Drogba too. And if Drogba is to be let go, i wouldnt be surprised to see him offered as a makeweight in Modric deal. Falcao, Torres, Sturridge (and lukaku if he signs) as our 4

Guest justin_3d

Oh stop with the "He's not for EPL" stuff. You do not have to be pumped up to play in EPL. Look at Defore, Lennon, Modric, Hernandez, Nasri, Wilshere and the rest...

I remember hearing that same nonsense about Ramires. :whistling:

Anyways as I been saying, if AVB has any sense he will ship out Anelka and Kalou, and make room for Sturridge and Falcao.

Chelsea can get Lukaku for long term replacement of Drogba, but he won't have chance in the team this season. He will have be loan out or something, cause if Drogba stays he will be taking his spot.

Other then that, i been saying for a while we need Falcao!

Guest justin_3d

Falcao on current form is easily one of the better strikers in world football. 17 goals in Europa League alone is no easy task. If Falcao comes, I can see Anelka being moved on, possibly Drogba too. And if Drogba is to be let go, i wouldnt be surprised to see him offered as a makeweight in Modric deal. Falcao, Torres, Sturridge (and lukaku if he signs) as our 4

:goodpost:

That is what i been talking about all along!

Real and we do not need another striker journalists to write like that

Mourinho has Benzema, Adebayor and Higuain what it is Falcao

Adebayors seems to be moving to Zenit. Not sure if the racists russians will accept him, but its the rumor.