Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Adebayor (source) said himself that he would say no to moving to Russia. Russia is an awful place for minorities to play.

Russia is an awful place.

I think that this is not Falcao.Only a fan.

Its not him, I only wanted to show the fan's reaction.

This is the best google translate could do :

Falcao said it was 'honored' by interest from Chelsea and Real, but says it

Colombian striker emphasizes happiness and warns: "After the Copa America, will begin pre-season with Porto, who have a contract until 2014 '

http://translate.goo...e-fica.html?utm

Sounds like he's being respectful to the Porto fans . 90 k in his bank a/c every week and 26 million the other way might give him his first ChelseaTV exclusive .

Adebayors seems to be moving to Zenit. Not sure if the racists russians will accept him, but its the rumor.

He said he wants or the Real or to return to City. Here it comes, and obviously the difference in money

Hey guys, as you can see i am portuguease and new in the forums and i gotta say... From Futebol Clube do Porto, the only player Chelsea should buy is Falcao or Fernando, Hulk and João Moutinho are completely overrated AND Moutinho would never fit well in the EPL, Moutinho lacks the agressivity, he is just a normal player, playing in an awesome and well trained team.

About Falcao i think Chelsea should really buy him, Drogba wont do much more in Chelsea due to his age, and Torres well... Idk how he will be in this season, and Falcao = Immediate Goals, i've never seen such a skilled striker playing in Portugal...

Best regards, rada

About Falcao i think Chelsea should really buy him, Drogba wont do much more in Chelsea due to his age, and Torres well... Idk how he will be in this season, and Falcao = Immediate Goals, i've never seen such a skilled striker playing in Portugal...

Exactly!!! emo3.gif

Hey guys, as you can see i am portuguease and new in the forums and i gotta say... From Futebol Clube do Porto, the only player Chelsea should buy is Falcao or Fernando, Hulk and João Moutinho are completely overrated AND Moutinho would never fit well in the EPL, Moutinho lacks the agressivity, he is just a normal player, playing in an awesome and well trained team.

Best regards, rada

LOL

Best regards, rada

Come on. Have some confidence in the spaniard, he will outscore every striker in europe and planet mars next season :whistling:

Come on. Have some confidence in the spaniard, he will outscore every striker in europe and planet mars next season :whistling:

I hope so mate, for the greater good of Chelsea!:cfc:

Guest justin_3d

Come on Chelsea, buy him already.

I want somebody that is like Hernandez. And this guy has that similar style.

Come on Chelsea, buy him already.

I want somebody that is like Hernandez. And this guy has that similar style.

This.

Lukaku>Falcao

No he is not, and i doubt you can even back up that statement, without using the words "potential" or "future"