• Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

I think everyone should be refunded for that utter shit!

and then for jose to give us this " It was a good training session" shit again

He's starting to sound like Rogers or Moyes

FUCK UP and sign some players! You are the only idiot that can't see we need to!

with this lot, a couple of injuries and we will be lucky to make top 4

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I did... how could I possible be talking about if I haven't?

Unlike many people here, I actually try to base my opinion in facts. They're still only opinions, but they come from my interpretation of facts.

You're all overreacting. You're making a circus out of some issues.

Also, with the season starting in three fucking days, did you guys expect the players to hit the ground and risk an injury? They were all there getting match time, but they wouldn't risk a muscular injury, much less risk other playing injuring them.

Sometimes I don't believe how shallow the thinking is... if there's any thinking at all involved, it seems just like regurgitation.

So, last year when we won 7 or something out of our 10 friendlies? .........

Anyone glossing over this with "good training time" should wait till after we get beaten on Saturday then think up some new excuses

The root of most people's complaints here is because we've had a quiet window - which also bothers me because I wanted us to sign a CB and a CM and most people agree with me. Thing is those players we're talking about are for most of you squad depth players, not even players for our first team. Some of you want Vidal, Pogba and I don't know who else, but sorry, none of those guys will displace Cesc or Matic. Others want a WC RW - which I don't even want. So you believe we would be a completely different team with a player replacing Matic or Cesc, another replacement for the defense and maybe Reus? We are those three players away from winning everything?

Sorry, you guys don't make sense. It feels just frustration because there hasn't been any money splash.

Just about that, because i agree with everything - people who want Vidal want him to play next to Cesc and Matic, probably instead of Oscar. I believe Jose dont want to chance the system, at least in most games he likes to play with 3 AMs behind the striker and Vidal and Cesc are not AMs. About Pogba, I think Jose would've got him if he could, he's a talents who's yet to find his place on the football pitch imo, could be a like-for-like replacement for Oscar probably.

But, as long as we'll continue to see Ramires playing instead of Oscar, the questions will be asked. If you play with Ramires, why didnt you bring a better CM? Vidal is an example.

It just hurts right now watching them.

I dont understand how BASICALLY the same bunch of lads played IMHO some of the best football Ive seen let alone watch Chelsea play for the opening months of last season, yet we go out and play utter crap like we mostly have so far.

Look, the writing is on the wall.

I cannot express optimism and most certainly I cannot suggest that the team is in motion for higher things this season.

Be that as it may - we stick together in championship division too.

What I really don't like is the cockiness of Jose, dictated by the cockiness of Roman quite obviously.

They had better come forward and say "listen folks we are trying something new this season because we can't afford transfers".
I have seen this kind of attitude many times and it's bad for the football clubs concerned, it's bad for the psychology of the fans and it's ultimately bad for the image of the directors-managers too. Is n't it much better to make a honest approach ?
We are what, 25,000 managers writing in these boards. That's one too many really, but we are not the proverbial Sid and Doris Bonkers. We know some footie.

Oh and btw:

Team to play Fiorentina tonight: Begovic, Cuadrado, Zouma, Terry ©, Aina, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Oscar, Moses, Falcao. #CFC

8-Humble-Pie.png

Oh, are you talking to me? Totally forgot about your post. It was good fun.

Lay off.

Look, the writing is on the wall.

I cannot express optimism and most certainly I cannot suggest that the team is in motion for higher things this season.

Be that as it may - we stick together in championship division too.

What I really don't like is the cockiness of Jose, dictated by the cockiness of Roman quite obviously.

They had better come forward and say "listen folks we are trying something new this season because we can't afford transfers".

I have seen this kind of attitude many times and it's bad for the football clubs concerned, it's bad for the psychology of the fans and it's ultimately bad for the image of the directors-managers too. Is n't it much better to make a honest approach ?

We are what, 25,000 managers writing in these boards. That's one too many really, but we are not the proverbial Sid and Doris Bonkers. We know some footie.

Or more like there is some wall behind that fat red writing. I know it is preaseason and we should not freak out, but it has probably not exactly been planned to not win a single friendly. It is not the fact that we lost, but the manner how. A bit of rustiness and lack of sharpness is ok and it is not that we did not try, tho the way we failed was alarming. We were uncreative, uninspired, unambitious. Preseason should be about seeing some kids, trying new tactics, experiment, get fresher. Preseason has not provided us with some new insights. Of course not. It's preseason. IMO that is exactly the problem. Even in fucking preseason, when there is no pressure and we could experiment tactically, our biggest weakness lack of steel and decisivness in the middle gets exposed again and again and again without Mourinho reacting in any kind. It does not even have to be signings, it could be a slight alteration of the formation. But no. Nothing. Just our usual cookie-cutter approach. rinse and repeat. Like we have been playing for half a year. Stay deep, hoof balls forward and hope someones picks it up and does something useful. Maybe it's ok to play this way when backs to the wall in a crucial league or CL match, but in preseason? When is the time to change our predictable patterns if not then?Where is the sense of failing the same way again and again? Even Wenger has changed his tactics FFS. I am sure, when the season begins this will be forgotten soon, we will blow Swansea away. But after some months when winter comes and Oscar, Fabregas become useless, we have Ramires starting big games again we will see, our problems are still the same and that is what worries me.

Or more like there is some wall behind that fat red writing. I know it is preaseason and we should not freak out, but it has probably not exactly been planned to not win a single friendly. It is not the fact that we lost, but the manner how. A bit of rustiness and lack of sharpness is ok and it is not that we did not try, tho the way we failed was alarming. We were uncreative, uninspired, unambitious. Preseason should be about seeing some kids, trying new tactics, experiment, get fresher. Preseason has not provided us with some new insights. Of course not. It's preseason. IMO that is exactly the problem. Even in fucking preseason, when there is no pressure and we could experiment tactically, our biggest weakness lack of steel and decisivness in the middle gets exposed again and again and again without Mourinho reacting in any kind. It does not even have to be signings, it could be a slight alteration of the formation. But no. Nothing. Just our usual cookie-cutter approach. rinse and repeat. Like we have been playing for half a year. Stay deep, hoof balls forward and hope someones picks it up and does something useful. Maybe it's ok to play this way when backs to the wall in a crucial league or CL match, but in preseason? When is the time to change our predictable patterns if not then?Where is the sense of failing the same way again and again? Even Wenger has changed his tactics FFS. I am sure, when the season begins this will be forgotten soon, we will blow Swansea away. But after some months when winter comes and Oscar, Fabregas become useless, we have Ramires starting big games again we will see, our problems are still the same and that is what worries me.

Ummm. All I can really say about pre-seasons I have seen in past years is that sometimes the visitors don't try. So it looks good for the home team but it really is n't. Other than that they provide a certain glimpse of things to come.

Last year we fluffed against Werder, in Bremen, but otherwise the signs were positive.

In Greece we more or less don't have any serious pre-season friendlies any longer. In year's past I recall Tigana's Bordeaux, QPR (strong then), Dukla Prague and others.

Starting line up of this worst team has just won the league last season...

That was just that we got lucky. United weren't quiet in it, Arsenal were well Arsenal, City were close but then lucky favored us in the matches were City lost or drew.

Even though there was 8 points of separation lets not forget, we weren't really the best. I believe when the same thing was pointed out alot of us just wanted us to lift the title and talk about how average we were afterwards.

It is not like we played brilliantly and won the league, we were just best of the worst last season. Nearly every team out there last season were crappy and with Costa we just looked the best.

Most of the woes we are complaining about right now are the ones we have been complaining since last season.

That was just that we got lucky. United weren't quiet in it, Arsenal were well Arsenal, City were close but then lucky favored us in the matches were City lost or drew.

Even though there was 8 points of separation lets not forget, we weren't really the best. I believe when the same thing was pointed out alot of us just wanted us to lift the title and talk about how average we were afterwards.

It is not like we played brilliantly and won the league, we were just best of the worst last season. Nearly every team out there last season were crappy and with Costa we just looked the best.

Most of the woes we are complaining about right now are the ones we have been complaining since last season.

We were the best.

City were poor, Liverpool vanished and the others did not make any real progress.

What you 'd rather say is that outside us, it was a bad year for the premier league overall, as the European results also showed.

Complaints began after January or thereabouts, even though the first place looked secure.

But instead of some improvement we remain stationary.

Mybe Cuadrado's was signed to add the element of speed but this man looks scared when sent out there.

Hard to draw any positives at all from what was a very poor pre-season from start to finish. That last night was as drab as it gets really- No cutting edge and despite all the changes everybody looked jaded and void of ideas. I'm not sure I am looking forward to this weekend now, and listening to Jose fills me zero confidence, and it's a long time since I said that. If he doesn't know when Costa will be ready, then who knows?

I have a feeling all this silence in this transfer window will lead to more rushed and panic buys come January.

I disagree with being lucky thing. In cup games, yes, lucky draw, lucky away goals and aggregate, lucky referee decisions, etc, could happens. But, not in the league with 38 games. Along the way we have faced all those top teams you mentioned and we could handle them well. The part of most of them considered 'unlucky' in several matches, are mainly because of they are shit in the first place factor, rather than our luckiness. That's why I strongly disagree with the statement this is the worst team, who has just won the league couple of months ago.

Well that's last season. Yes, at the moment, this season, we might be the worst team from the top 4, because other teams has significant improvement than ours and on the odds their chances are bigger. But, hey, the league is not even started, who knows.