• Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Matic (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Let's not forget, Schurrle can score goals. He may not have the greatest of games but he knows where the goal is. Showed that quality during his time here, which has proved crucial on several occasions.

Yep, we are missing his goal scoring prowess, When we need a goal we only have Willian or Cuadrado to play as rm's which is well, disappointing. Still think that if during the PSG match Schurrle had been with us we would have won

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One player I thought excelled other than a hungry Victor Moses, was Begovic. He pulled off some remarkable saves, to which point I wondered who Petr Cech was..

..won't be as demanding to play weekly as Cech was last season, but he plays well enough to keep Courtois on his toes!

Funny that two players who played for Stoke last season were our two best performers on the pitch tonight...

I believe top 4 will be our only realistic target this season. This is one of the worst chelsea teams I have ever seen

I know pre-season has been frustrating but fucking hell, the current team is one of the worst?! :lol:

Absolute fucking dross.

We need another player to boost our starting 11 before the season starts. If we play like this in the league we will be absolute pish, so much predictability about our play. Fair to say someone like Matiudi or Herrera or some rounded player in that mold who has legs or Oscar or even Ramires being played in a 4-3-3 like under AVB. Fair to say Matic-Fabregas lacks speed and sometimes we lack 3rd man runs when we have the ball in wide areas and crossing positions.

Or sign a top wide player and use Willian as a 10, its fair to say Cuadrado is the worst footballer we've bought since Torres. Even after half a season its fair to say that. Falcao also shite tonight.