21 Adriano
24 Mathieu
28 Gumbau

good test for munir and sandro.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know... Just saying its quite funny and unexpected to see him suddenly start without ever being announced by the club. For all we know, he might be officialy signed and not on "trial" like Traore was.

Doubt he will stay with us for next season since I suspect he might have problems getting a work permit (?), so it seems kinda odd that José is giving him minutes and not players who will be in the team next season who probably need more gametime (Traore, Cuadrado, Remy, Willian etc ) . Well, Hope he does well and suprises everyone though :P .

Edit: Seems like he actually is on some sort of trial here, odd one !

I'm a lot more excited about seeing this game now. Something to discover.

I did my homework recently about him. Watched a bunch of matches (which aren't many as he didn't play even that much).

He dribbles - hence the flashy part of my post. He's raw on it, hence the part that it doesn't work out many times. Ramires is one of our fastest players, so the comparison stands. As for the power in his left foot, it needs some calibrating, but I'll give you that. You just proved my points further that he's a flashy Ramires.

Aww you changed it

If you guys ever need streams just go on YouTube, search for a match, and filter it to show "Live" results.

I've watched both of our preseason matches and most of Copa America on YouTube streams. Fairly good quality most of the time and easier to find than most other streams.

Finally can see some preseason thats not highlights.

Score, don't care. Just hope we are gelling well and show some positive sparks.

I'm sure there will be people getting suicidal if we don't win 3-0 though.

what if Kenedy finds his inner Marin tonight, LOL that would be legendary, stuff of legend indeed.

While I think it makes sense to watch the kid with our players before signing him, if we have the chance, 1) for Flu to have agreed this while Brazilian league is going on, it's because it's a done deal and they're waiting whatever detail to make it official and announce it; 2) one match, in preseason shouldn't be parameter for anything, as Marin stands as our best preseason player I can remember in recent years, lol

So I don't get why we're doing this... although that would be the reasoning.

Finally can see some preseason thats not highlights.

Score, don't care. Just hope we are gelling well and show some positive sparks.

I'm sure there will be people getting suicidal if we don't win 3-0 though.

Doesn't matter if we win 4-0, people will always find something to complain about.

Well lets see what this game brings.

just wish I was there. I get so much more nervous watching on telly than being there. Think its because we are all in the same boat at the ground and I can shout my damned fool head off without the dog barking, the Mrs pinching me or the neighbor banging on the wall!

KTBFFH guys

Flag_zpsr1phv7nt.gif

I don't think those players you mention can't live without those minutes, but maybe José needs to see more of Kenedy before the deal goes through... that's worth a shot more than some few minutes in a season for those guys - in the club's perspective

I'd prefer if we gave Traore those minutes instead, he will be part of the 1st team and have only played 45 mins so far...About Kenedy, he's basically our player, been training with the team during the tour etc I doubt we would pull out of the deal if he has a bad game tonight, but I see your point tho. Still strange to suddenly start him vs Barca. Will be interesting to see how he does, hopefully he impresses José!