Barcelona v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should be glad that costa is getting into these positions to score after a bad injury ...He will put them away when it matters

We really cant use excuses like that. If the come/go injury appears this season then summets wrong. He was supposedly having the op as soon as the season finished.

You just labelled our entire last season as lazy and loose pressing? You really think our pressing was that bad last season?

compared to the season before? Yes, lazy and loose. It wasn't high intensity and persistent as in the season before or at the beginning of the season.

Players got tired, stayed more put instead of pressing higher in the pitch. It was quite far from what I expected. I'm not saying it didn't work, but we would work much better if we pressed better. We had few moments after the few months that we actually went pressing as we did before. Most of the season after October-November was lazy and loose imo.

decent game of football.

Must say i like the look of Kenedy, looks built for the EPL

Hazard is on it tonight, must have seen what Wernger said

what did the voyer say now?

Kenedy looks a real Chelsea player judging by that first half performance. That was some good stuff and he was very lively. Maybe not as good as Willian, but he is much younger.

If, like some poster said, Nathan>>>>>>>>>>Kenedy then I want Nathan in the first team now!

I am suprised, if we can keep up this intensity in the 2nd half we should be ready for Arsenal this weekend. The team looks to finally getting into shap and form bar a couple of players like Costa and Cuadrado but almost everyone else is getting there.

Kenedy looks a real Chelsea player judging by that first half performance. That was some good stuff and he was very lively. Maybe not as good as Willian, but he is much younger.

If, like some poster said, Nathan>>>>>>>>>>Kenedy then I want Nathan in the first team now!

Kenedy is player with much higher ceiling than Nathan ;)

I hope he gets some more minutes in second half

Not only the kit is brilliant but Brana has matched it perfectly with grey-ish boots just to showcase the awesomeness of it.

No complains, we've been fantastic. Arsenal have no chance if we show up like this on Sunday, very determined. I know it's vs kids atm but it's a dramatic change compared to what we allow the Red Bull kids do to us.

kenedy almost looked like bale at one instance...one cross field ball to matic was also very good...kenedy physical attributes can make him suitable to PL..only his first touch and close control are the negatives but he can improve upon them

I think he was okay, nothing worse or better than that. He runs a lot, he's big, but I didn't see anything special or even impressive (except the long ball to Matic).

Maybe he has a higher ceiling as the poster above me says, but Nathan is neater, Kenedy does the headless chicken thing too often and he needs to grow a football brain. But as I said in my first post, he's young, maybe he'll improve, hopefully.

Nathan isn't a dribbler, he isn't flashy, he's more disciplined and has more tactical awareness imo. But they're both very young, anything can happen. I still rate Nathan higher than Kenedy and it won't change any time soon.