Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Jose really going to give youth a go? RLC and Traore could be seen as the reinforcement we need at RW and CM. That may be the only explanation of why we didn't even make contact with Arda Turan according his agent, and why we are not even making inquires on Schniderlin, according to Koemen.

Schinderlin looks to be United bound. Kondogbya and Imbula have moved on. Pogba is either Barca or City bound.

So, by all likelyhood, Jose is going to rely on RLC and Traore it seems. Unless we are secretly planning a night raid for Reus and Koke.

Point taken :)

And how sweet you're talking care of other people intelligence. I read this shit without sources or confirmation if they have Emenalo over the phone over the last 3 years and selected which are good or which are bad. If Vidal deal won't get through then (indirectly) I AM SHIT SOURCE.

Why people dictate here what can be said (Mourinho criticism or general assessment of our play, I read we shouldn't write about this, now I can't write about transfers in transfer section ). But I have to disappoint you, I will continue to drop the info for even one person only.

Rant on. Personally, I had one amazing guy on Twitter (Twitter, yes !) who had everything spot on in 2013, then one transfer fell through in late January 2014 and he was abused by a few of bullshitting and quitted. I read this key word "bullshit" used here so I won't be continuing replying, it's pointless. So many good sources dried up because of abuse I'm sick of this. Rant over.

I'm convinced that Arda was offered by his agent to many clubs. Can't imagine that Chelsea just said "nah, fuck this". Probably offered some sum (I believe it was 28m€ + 4m€) which at the end wasn't enough. Barca pushed too hard for this transfer and Atletico just obliged. Arda was tied since he wanted to depart from Atletico for quite some time and Atleti only wanted to get the biggest price so they accepted Barca offer (which is fantastic offer of course). I'm sorry, I can't believe in story by his agent that Arda only wanted Barca :) Of course he only wanted to join Atleti rivals, wait 6 months to play a game and have such competition in the squad as Barca have ... Bullshit ! ( :P)

Peace.

You actually make a great point here. Just because a transfer fell through and never materialized doesn't mean the source was not legitimate, sometimes it simply means the involving parties couldn't come to an agreement in the end. The source can only report about transfer links and negotiations, what happens after that is completely out of the sources control.

But unfortunately, the overwhelming amount of bad journalists and news reporting have made majority of football fans very skeptical and the reliable ones get brushed with the same broom sometimes.

Sh**, so Beasley was right all this time.

We won't sign Pogba and Griezmann either. So does Barca imo, now they get Turan.

Vidal? Sterling?

We need one big(ish) signing this summer, one that is worthy of the Champions. I don't know who it will be but we have to make one... Seems like we're just waiting to see what the others do first.

So, is Jose really going to give youth a go? RLC and Traore could be seen as the reinforcement we need at RW and CM. That may be the only explanation of why we didn't even make contact with Arda Turan according his agent, and why we are not even making inquires on Schniderlin, according to Koemen.

Schinderlin looks to be United bound. Kondogbya and Imbula have moved on. Pogba is either Barca or City bound.

So, by all likelyhood, Jose is going to rely on RLC and Traore it seems. Unless we are secretly planning a night raid for Reus and Koke.

Yeah right lets do that. Rest of Europe will still be laughing this time next season.

That is unless Mou told Roman that he was going to fuck the team up for a couple of years experimenting and take a look then to see WTF went wrong.

We need one big(ish) signing this summer, one that is worthy of the Champions. I don't know who it will be but we have to make one... Seems like we're just waiting to see what the others do first.

Agree. It is strange we are very slow or struggle to make one despite we win double last season. Money is not our problem also. Jose said it loud and clear we're gonna sign at least 3 players outside GK replacement. Falcao deal could be considered as quick and it is good. But about midfielder and defender it seems like we're waiting who is gonna left behind at the end of the day... don't we have a target, no? What are we waiting for to make a move? Maybe waiting Barca, Real or City to jumped in first..

He is not neccessary barca player. If next president of barca isnt Bartomeu, and whoever it is and dont like Arda, Turan could be sold for 10% discount :lol:

new kind of bank deposit :)

Sh**, so Beasley was right all this time.

We won't sign Pogba and Griezmann either. So does Barca imo, now they get Turan.

Vidal? Sterling?

i'm fed up with all of this Barsa/Real lovers. we have our own :)

yesterday in Cobham

7ba29c8b0d72.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You